Company logo

Urologists in Barra & nearby areas in Kanpur, 1 Results

Saubhagya Multispeciality Homoeo Center


Available today 6:30pm - 9:30pm 10:30pm - 1pm

get directions

Dr. Abhishek Dixit's profile picture

Dr. Abhishek Dixit

12 years of experience

Diploma in Diet and Nutrition, Certificate in Food and Nutrition, BHMS



  • Excellent Homoeopathic Doctor Award in 2012.
  • Homoeopathic Consultant at Saubhagya Multispeciality Homoeo Center.
  • Member of H.M.A.I. INDIA.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Urology" (64)

Hello sir , i am from j&k , from early my pennis is very small, i am worried about it. i am unmarried but next year i might get married but my pennis is small. i uses hand from past 12 years every 3 or 4 days is there any kind of treatment to enlarge my pennis kindly reply

Asked anonymously on 23rd June, 2022 at 3:59 pm
There is NO medicines (tablets, capsules, goli, bati, oil, tail, cream, powder, churan, vaccum pumps, tension rings, rings, exercise, yoga. or any other type of medicines or procedures) available in the world that could Increase the size of the penis (i.e. length & girth.. motai of penis).

Even if one is ready to spend lacs of Rupees.
Size of penis is not important for satisfactory sexual relationships.

For this one should have a good hardness in the penis & should take sufficient time before discharge.

So please forget about increase in size of penis.

If you have any problem in getting hardness in the penis or you are suffering from quick discharge, then you may contact Your Family Doctor or chat with me on my private chat.

Or you can contact me in my clinic

We can send you the medicines by courier also

My website is

Dr. Arun Kumar's profile picture
Dr. Arun Kumar

Erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation have been plaguing me for a long time now. Is there any homoeopathic remedy for this illness that I can't find? Is Ayurvedic medicine able to help?

Asked anonymously on 23rd June, 2022 at 3:06 pm
The problem may seem concerning but it's curable.. 

your problem of erectile dysfunction and pre-mature ejaculation are most commonly occurring in all ages of men, fortunately these both have high recovery rates through ayurvedic medications.
I am explaining briefly about erectile dysfunction and pre-mature ejaculation so that it takes fear out of you.
In erectile dysfunction, men are not able to get or keep an erection that is sufficient to have penetrative sex. In premature ejaculation men come out Very fast, men gets discharged either before penetration or immediately after penetration, they hardly get some strokes, so the female partner remains unsatisfied.
This may be due to so many factors like High cholesterol, High blood pressure,
Diabetes, excessive masturbation, excessive porn watching, nerves weakness,
Obesity, thyroid, heart problem, alcohol, Tobacco use, Sleep disorders, Low testosterone, tension, stress etc.
These problems of erectile dysfunction and pre-mature ejaculation are very much treatable.
I am suggesting you some ayurvedic medicines.
Take Aswagandhadi churan half teaspoon in the morning & in the night.
Take Capsule SHILAJIT one in the morning and one in the night,
Take tablet manmath Ras one in the morning and one in the night.
Take tablet Pushp dhanva Ras one in the morning and one in the night. And take tablet Sidh makardhwaj Vati with gold, one in the morning and one in the night after food.
All the above preferably with hot milk or with water
Also apply and message Shri Gopal tail on your penis three times a week for 2 to 4 minutes.
Avoid junk food, oily and spicier food, alcohol, tobacco, tension and anxiety.
Start doing brisk walk or running or cardio exercises for at least 30 min a day. Start doing yoga, pranayama, meditation, Vajroli mudra. Ashwini mudra, kegel exercise for at least 30 min a day.
Start taking hot milk twice a day.
2-3 dates in the morning and in the night with milk.
Do all the above suggested treatment for 3 months and see the results.
If you don't get satisfactory results then please go to your family doctor or a good sexologist.
You can also contact me on my private chat or directly in my clinic. We can send you the medicines by courier.
My website:

Dr. Arun Kumar's profile picture
Dr. Arun Kumar

I have a right testicular atrophy that can't be treated, 1. Is it necessary to do Orchiectomy? 2 what if left untreated? 3. Does right one affect the left one by atrophy?

Asked anonymously on 22nd April, 2022 at 9:56 am
There can be many possibilities for the problem.. consult an expert for best advice
Dr. Arun Kumar's profile picture
Dr. Arun Kumar

When to worry about creatinine levels in urine

Asked anonymously on 7th April, 2022 at 5:36 pm

Creatinine level is usually seen in blood. Creatinine level in urine doesn’t have much significance. Generally if your blood creatinine levels are above 1.5 mg/dl then you should see a nephrologist.

Dr. Neeta Verma's profile picture
Dr. Neeta Verma

Penis head pain / tingling pain while touching or Muscle contraction. Had unprotected sex. No other symptoms.

Asked anonymously on 22nd March, 2022 at 10:35 pm

You need examination by a urologist for further evaluation. 

Dr. Sumanta Kumar Mishra's profile picture
Dr. Sumanta Kumar Mishra
View more questions
Assistance, Over Call

Provide your details, and our staff will get back to you.