Vascular Surgeons in Gurgaon, 9 Results
Dr. Sameer Gupta
16 years of experience
Diplomate, American Board of Endovascular Medicine, Diplomate in Interventional Cardiology, Diplomate, American Board of Cardiology, Diplomate from the American Board of Internal Medicine, MBBS
- Fellowship - American College of Cardiology in 2015.
- Physician at Metro Hospital & Heart Institute.
- Member of American College of Cardiology.
Dr. Vijay Kohli
41 years of experience
MCh - Vascular Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Achievment Award for starting the cardiac surgery programme in Norvic Hospital in the year 2002. in 2002.
- Senior Director, Cardiac Surgery at Medanta -The Medicity since 2009.
- Member of Indian Association Of Cardiovascular And Thoracic Surgeons (IACTS).
Dr. Virender Sheorain
13 years of experience
Fellowship in Pediatric Radiology, Fellowship in Neuroradiology, Fellowship in Vascular Interventional Radiology(FVIR), MD - Radio Diagnosis/Radiology, MBBS
Dr. Kumud Mohan Rai
29 years of experience
MD - Vascular Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Presidential Citation Award in 2015.
- Assistant Professor of Surgery at AFMC Pune.
- Member of European Society for Vascular Surgery.
Dr. Suhail Naseem Bukhari
21 years of experience
DNB - General Surgery, MBBS
- Awarded Best Postgraduate Student Award, 2002, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi in 2002.
- Sr. Consultant at Max Super specialty Hospital.
- Member of Vascular Society of India.
Dr. Rajiv Parakh
36 years of experience
FRCS - General Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Vice President of International Society for Vascular Surgeon (U.S.A) in 2010.
- Chairman - Division of Peripheral Vascular & Endovascular Sciences at Medanta The Medicity.
- Member of Elected Vice President of International Society for Vascular Surgery (USA), 2010.