Vascular Surgeons in Mumbai, 9 Results
Dr. Amish Mhatre
24 years of experience
DNB - Peripheral Vascular Surgery, MBBS
Dr. Saurabh Joshi
17 years of experience
Post-Doctoral Fellowship Neuro and Vascular Interventional Radiology, MD - Radio Diagnosis/Radiology, MBBS
- Best Presentation at the College of Phlebology International Veins Meeting, London for Research on treating Recurrent Varicose Veins in 2018.
- Principal Consultant at The Vein Center.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Jathin Rai
20 years of experience
Fellow in Vascular Intervention, MD - Vascular Interventional Radiology, MBBS, Fellowship in Vascular Interventional Radiology(FVIR)
- Master's in Complex Vascular Interventions in 2009.
- Consultant Vascular & Varicose Vein Specialist at Nanavati Hospital.
- Member of American Society of Interventional Radiology.
Dr. Aniruddha Bhuiyan
13 years of experience
Fellowship in Vascular & Endovascular Surgery, MCh - Vascular Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Silver, Vascular Rolling Trophy 2015 in 2015.
- Service Registrar ; Fellow at National University Hospital.
- Member of Vascular Society of India.
Dr. Bhavesh Arun Popat
15 years of experience
FVIR, MD - Radio Diagnosis/Radiology, MBBS
- Joint Secretary, Maharashtra State Society of Vascular & Interventional Radiology in 2016.
- Assistant Professor at KEM Hospital.
- Member of Indian Society of Vascular and Interventional Radiology (ISVIR).
Dr. Rajiv Srivastava
22 years of experience
MCh - Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Brainbench Certification In Cardiovascular Core in 2008.
- Consultant Cardiac Surgeon at Shah Life Line Hospital, Bhayander-East.
- Member of INDIAN ASSOCIATION OF CARDIO VASCULAR THORACIC SURGEON.