Viral Fever Treatment doctors in Richmond Town & nearby areas in Bangalore, 10 Results
Dr. Santhosh Olety Sathyanarayana
20 years of experience
Speciality Certificate in Endocrinology, CCST - Diabetes & Endocrinology, Member of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (MRCPCH, London, Glasgow or Edinburgh), Diploma in Child Health (DCH), MBBS
- Speciality Certificate In Endocrinology and Diabetes, UK in 2017.
- Paediatric and Adolescent Endocrinologist at Addenbrookes University Hospital, Cambridge, UK.
- Member of Karnataka Medical Council.
Dr. Sreenath Manikanti
27 years of experience
PGPN (Boston, USA), MRCPCH (UK), Fellowship in Neonatology, Diploma in Child Health (DCH), MD - Pediatrics, MBBS
- Times Achiever Award in Neonatology in 2018.
- Consultant Neonatologist at Sagar Chandramma Hospital.
- Member of National Neonatology Forum (NNF).
Dr. Sunil S Bohra
21 years of experience
Fellowship in Non-Invasive Cardiology (FIC), DNB - General Medicine, MBBS
- Fellow of Indian Academy of Echocardiography in 2019.
- Chief of Internal Medicine & Cardio-Diabetology at Hosmat Hospital, Magrath Road.
- Member of Association of Physicians of India (API).