Dental Surgeons in Kasturi Nagar & nearby areas in Bangalore, 30 Results
Dr. Puvi Janani
11 years of experience
Certificate in Comprehensive Implantology, Diploma in Laser Dentistry, Fellowship in Aesthetic Dentistry (FAD), BDS
Dr. Lakshmi Roopesh
17 years of experience
MBA (Health Care), Certificate in Dental Implants, Certificate in Dental Implants, Fellowship Program in Aesthetic Dentistry and Occlusion, Advanced Certificate Course in Aesthetic Dentistry, BDS, BDS
- Best Dentist in Bangalore in 2015.
- Owner at Dental Den.
- Member of Karnataka State Dental Council.
Dr. Anjum Sharief
16 years of experience
PhD - Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics, BDS
- Author of many International Research Papers in 2013.
- Asst. Professor at Dayananda Sagar Dental College.
- Member of Indian Orthodontic Society.
Dr. Shalini Machado
35 years of experience
MICOI, FICOI, BDS
- Colgate Palmolive Scholarship in 1986.
- Chief Dentist (Proprietor) at Dr. Shalini's Dental Clinic.
- Member of Member of the Indian Society of Oral Implantologist.
Dr. Girish G
13 years of experience
Fellowship in Aesthetic Medicine, MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, BDS
- Taluk Journalist's Best Dentist award in 2016.
- Asst professor, Faciomaxillary surgery at Sanjay Gandhi Institute of trauma and orthopedics.
- Member of Association of maxillofacial surgeon of India.
Questions & Answers on "Dental Surgeon" (56)
Try to change your diet into soft food and non chew food for a month, do some heat applications in the area in front of the ear. If it doesn't settle in 2 weeks, book an appointment with dentist.
Root canal treatment and Apicectomy if the infection persist after root canal treatment.
You will need to visit a dentist and undergo a proper check up , and with proper oral hygiene measures you will be fine.
Periodontal scaling n root planing is one complete treatment, and it is important to stop further spread of the disease
If it is controlled diabetes you can undergo surgical treatment , else you will have to wait n get it under control . If it is very advanced you may have to have surgery which will help you to retain your natural teeth