Dental Surgeons in Jaipur, 63 Results
Dr. Prachi Mital
13 years of experience
MDS - Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics, BDS
- Gold Medal in 2008.
- Assistant Proffesor at Mahatma Gandhi Dental College & Hospital.
- Member of Indian Association of Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics (IACDE).
Dr. Amit Bhamboo
12 years of experience
MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, BDS
- Third Prize in the Intercollege Post Graduate Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Quiz Competition “Academic Intalligentsia”, Mangalore in 2014.
- Assistent Professor at Mahatma Gandhi Dental College & Hospital.
- Member of Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons of India (AOMSI).
Dr. Lavish Gupta
16 years of experience
Certification in Laser Dentistry, Certificate in Dental Implants, PGMHA, Certification in Aesthetic Dentistry, Smile Designing, BDS, Fellow of Academy of General Education (FAGE), MDS- Root Canal Specialist
- Excellence Award In health Care for "Best Dental Surgeon In Jaipur" in 2016.
- Director at Sapphire Dental Hospital.
- Member of Indian Dental Association.
Dr. Manvendra Singh
11 years of experience
MDS - Prosthodontist And Crown Bridge, BDS
- Gold Medal Awarded by Rajasthan University Of Health Sciences in 2015.
- Senior Resident at Rajasthan College of Dental Sciences.
- Member of Indian Prosthodontic Society.
Questions & Answers on "Dental Surgeon" (56)
Try to change your diet into soft food and non chew food for a month, do some heat applications in the area in front of the ear. If it doesn't settle in 2 weeks, book an appointment with dentist.
Root canal treatment and Apicectomy if the infection persist after root canal treatment.
You will need to visit a dentist and undergo a proper check up , and with proper oral hygiene measures you will be fine.
Periodontal scaling n root planing is one complete treatment, and it is important to stop further spread of the disease
If it is controlled diabetes you can undergo surgical treatment , else you will have to wait n get it under control . If it is very advanced you may have to have surgery which will help you to retain your natural teeth