Dental Surgeons in Vaishali Nagar & nearby areas in Jaipur, 17 Results
Dr. Sudhanshu Bhatnagar
17 years of experience
MDS - Paedodontics And Preventive Dentistry, BDS
- Child Dental Specialist in Jaipur by IDA in 2014.
- Associate Professor at Jaipur Dental College.
- Member of Indian Dental Association.
Dr. Manvendra Singh
11 years of experience
MDS - Prosthodontist And Crown Bridge, BDS
- Gold Medal Awarded by Rajasthan University Of Health Sciences in 2015.
- Senior Resident at Rajasthan College of Dental Sciences.
- Member of Indian Prosthodontic Society.
Dr. Amit Bhamboo
12 years of experience
MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, BDS
- Third Prize in the Intercollege Post Graduate Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Quiz Competition “Academic Intalligentsia”, Mangalore in 2014.
- Assistent Professor at Mahatma Gandhi Dental College & Hospital.
- Member of Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons of India (AOMSI).
Dr. Prachi Mital
13 years of experience
MDS - Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics, BDS
- Gold Medal in 2008.
- Assistant Proffesor at Mahatma Gandhi Dental College & Hospital.
- Member of Indian Association of Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics (IACDE).
Questions & Answers on "Dental Surgeon" (56)
Try to change your diet into soft food and non chew food for a month, do some heat applications in the area in front of the ear. If it doesn't settle in 2 weeks, book an appointment with dentist.
Root canal treatment and Apicectomy if the infection persist after root canal treatment.
You will need to visit a dentist and undergo a proper check up , and with proper oral hygiene measures you will be fine.
Periodontal scaling n root planing is one complete treatment, and it is important to stop further spread of the disease
If it is controlled diabetes you can undergo surgical treatment , else you will have to wait n get it under control . If it is very advanced you may have to have surgery which will help you to retain your natural teeth