Dentists in Hal & nearby areas in Bangalore, 67 Results
Dr. Vinay P
13 years of experience
MDS - Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics, BDS
- Incognito (Lingual) Certification, Kyung Hee University, Seoul, South Korea in 2016.
- Consultant Orthodontist at Sri Sai Kanva Hospital.
- Member of Karnataka State Dental Council.
Dr. Shyam Padmanabhan
24 years of experience
MDS - Periodontology and Oral Implantology, BDS
- Head of Department of Periodontics,Vydehi Institute of Dental Sciences in 2015.
- Head of Department at The Vydehi Institute of Dental Sciences and Research Centre.
- Member of Indian Dental Association.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Dentistry" (56)
Try to change your diet into soft food and non chew food for a month, do some heat applications in the area in front of the ear. If it doesn't settle in 2 weeks, book an appointment with dentist.
Root canal treatment and Apicectomy if the infection persist after root canal treatment.
You will need to visit a dentist and undergo a proper check up , and with proper oral hygiene measures you will be fine.
Periodontal scaling n root planing is one complete treatment, and it is important to stop further spread of the disease
If it is controlled diabetes you can undergo surgical treatment , else you will have to wait n get it under control . If it is very advanced you may have to have surgery which will help you to retain your natural teeth