Dermatologists in Kaushambi & nearby areas in Ghaziabad, 13 Results
Dr. Varun Tyagi
16 years of experience
MD - Dermatology, MBBS
- Prof. Navnit Sharma Gold medal for Best paper Presented as IADVL UP Chapter held at Meerut(CUTICON 2008) for paper on topic.
- Consultant at PERFECT TYAGI HOSPITAL.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Ritupurna Dash
14 years of experience
Fellowship in Pediatric Dermatology, MD - Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy, MBBS
- Fellowship Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India in 2016.
- Consultant Dermatologist and Aesthetic Surgeon at Max Hospital, Greater Noida.
- Member of Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists (IADVL).
Dr. Manju Keshari
22 years of experience
MD - Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy, MBBS
- Attended C.M.E, workshops and conference.
- Regularly visit for T.V. shows on different channels like Sahara, NDTV, Zee etc.
Dr. Sukhbir Singh
20 years of experience
Fellowship in Cosmetic Surgery, DNB - Plastic Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Singh K B, Premkumar B, Sasikumar M, Singh S, et al. Foreign Body in the Common Bile Duct – Defying nature. Sri Ramachandra Journal of Medicine September 2006, Vol. 1 Issue 1: 43-44..
- Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon at Paras Hospital.
- Member of Association of Plastic Surgeons of India (APSI).
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Dermatology" (966)
If you are loosing hair at 24 years, that is most probably due to pattern hair loss or androgenetic alopecia which requires topical and oral medications. If medications are used within time, this will result in stopping the further hair loss and reversal of the hair loss as well. Said that proper diagnosis is mandatory before moving any further and a proper dermatology consultation is required for diagnosis and proper management
Pyderma gangrenosum is an autoimmune reaction that is characterized by painful bleeding non ailing ulcers most probably over the extremities and like any other autoimmune condition this requires the suppression of autoimmunity with immuno-suppressants either with topical agents or oral medications. as it is a chronic condition it requires a long term management. Contacting dermatologist is advisable.