Gastroenteritis Treatment doctors in Vijayanagar & nearby areas in Bangalore, 10 Results
Dr. Lokesh K N
13 years of experience
DM - Oncology, MD - Medicine, MBBS
- 1st Prize In Iap Quiz in 2002.
- Assistant Professor In Medical Oncology at Kidwai Memorial Institute Of Oncology.
- Member of American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO).
Dr. Satish H V
25 years of experience
MCh - Burns & Plastic Surgery, MS - General Surgery
- “The inflammatory effects of minocycline are altered by oxidation”.Poster presented at BSR 2008.
- Sr Consultant at Vikram Hospital.
- Member of Indian Society for Surgery of the Hand (ISSH).
Dr. B Prakash
36 years of experience
Fellow of the American Gastroenterology Association., Fellowship in American college of Gastroenterology, DM - Gastroenterology, MD - General Medicine, MBBS
Dr. Manjunath Patil
18 years of experience
DM - Gastroenterology, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
- Gold Medal in Gastroenterology & Hepatology in 2013.
- Consultant at Dr Satya Praksh Centre For Digestive And Liver Diseases.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Sunil S Bohra
21 years of experience
Fellowship in Non-Invasive Cardiology (FIC), DNB - General Medicine, MBBS
- Fellow of Indian Academy of Echocardiography in 2019.
- Chief of Internal Medicine & Cardio-Diabetology at Hosmat Hospital, Magrath Road.
- Member of Association of Physicians of India (API).
Questions & Answers on "Gastroenteritis Treatment" (34)
Cyclical vomiting is also associated with many gastric problems. You need to get an upper Gastrointestinal scope to rule out any lesions associated with the gastrointestinal tract. You need to focus on healthy food habits to prevent such events. It is always advisable to investigate the condition so that we can catch any problem at an early stage.
After going through the symptoms, it is likely due to Gerd or may be gastric ulcer. You need to consult a medicine doctor.