Gastroenterologists in Rajarajeshwarinagar & nearby areas in Bangalore, 8 Results
19 years of experience
Fellowship in HPB & Liver transplant, DNB - Surgical Gastroenterology, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- National level 1st prize winner of National hernia conference, held at Kolkata in 2010.
- Best outgoing Post Graduate student and Gold medalist –General surgery, from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka. in 2006.
- Best paper presented by postgraduate trainee in postgraduate award’s section at Karnataka State Conference held at Mysore in 2003.
Dr. Kumar Parth
18 years of experience
EFAIGES(Endoscopy), FACRSI (Colorectal Surgery), Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, PhD - Gastrointestinal Surgery, MNAMS - General Surgery, DNB - Gastroenterology, MBBS
- Fellowship in Colo-rectal Surgery in 2014.
- Surgical Gastroenterologist at BGS Global Hospital.
- Member of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons (IAGES).
Dr. Adarsh K
19 years of experience
DNB - Gastroenterology, MD - General Medicine, MBBS
- Consolation Prize in Quiz Competition at ENDOCON, Kolkata in 2012.
- Consultant Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist at BGS Global Hospitals.
- Member of Indian National Association for Study Of Liver (INASL).
Dr. Thrilok G.k.
8 years of experience
FAGE (Manipal), BAMS, Fellowship in Gastroenterology, Fellowship in sexual & reproductive health
- State Best National Service Scheme Volunteer in 2013.
- Ayurveda Physician at Dhatri Ayurvedic Clinic.
- Member of KAUPB.
Dr. Vikram Belliappa
22 years of experience
Fellowship in Hepatobiliary & Pancreatic Surgery & Liver Transplant, DNB - General Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Awarded the ‘Best Outgoing Post Graduate’ in General Surgery for the year 2001 at Kasturba Medical College, Manipal..
- Casualty Medical Officer, Emergency Medicine Department at St.John’S Medical College.
- Senior Resident, Department Of General Surgery at St.John’S Medical College.
Questions & Answers on "Gastroenterologist" (31)
Cyclical vomiting is also associated with many gastric problems. You need to get an upper Gastrointestinal scope to rule out any lesions associated with the gastrointestinal tract. You need to focus on healthy food habits to prevent such events. It is always advisable to investigate the condition so that we can catch any problem at an early stage.
After going through the symptoms, it is likely due to Gerd or may be gastric ulcer. You need to consult a medicine doctor.
Carcinoma esophagus needs to manage in this way only if the standard practice is to do radiation followed by surgery. Start with as advised by your gastroenterologist
As prior operated please do a colonoscopy before doing anything to understand the present issue.Consult the Gasternologist with your report.
Esoprazole need to take before food.
Antacid need to take after food.
Rebamipide need to take after food.
As you have H pylori gastritis, therefore you need to take HP kit for at least 15 days.