Gastroenterologists in Mahim & nearby areas in Mumbai, 13 Results
Dr. Aabha Nagral
30 years of experience
DNB - Gastroenterology, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
- The P. N. Berry Scholarship for India for the year 1992. Visited G.B. Pant Hospital, Delhi, SanjayGandhi Post Graduate Institute, Lucknow, Christian Medical College, Vellore as part of the scholaship..
- Consultant at Apollo Hospital.
- The Lotus Trust Scholarship 1993 for travel abroad (USA).
Dr. Vinay Kumar Dhir
34 years of experience
DNB - Gastroenterology, MD - General Medicine, MBBS
- J Mittra Award by Indian Society of GI Endoscopy in 2015.
- Director at IDL Care, SL Raheja Hospital.
- Member of Indian Society of Gastroenterology.
Dr. Priyanka Udawat
9 years of experience
Fellowship in Paediatric gastroenterology & Hepatology, DNB - Paediatrics, MBBS
- Appreciation for exceptional devotion in Yoga in 2017.
- Assistant Professor Pediatric & Pediatric Gastroenterology at SMS Medical College.
- Member of Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP).
Questions & Answers on "Gastroenterologist" (31)
Cyclical vomiting is also associated with many gastric problems. You need to get an upper Gastrointestinal scope to rule out any lesions associated with the gastrointestinal tract. You need to focus on healthy food habits to prevent such events. It is always advisable to investigate the condition so that we can catch any problem at an early stage.
After going through the symptoms, it is likely due to Gerd or may be gastric ulcer. You need to consult a medicine doctor.
Carcinoma esophagus needs to manage in this way only if the standard practice is to do radiation followed by surgery. Start with as advised by your gastroenterologist
As prior operated please do a colonoscopy before doing anything to understand the present issue.Consult the Gasternologist with your report.
Esoprazole need to take before food.
Antacid need to take after food.
Rebamipide need to take after food.
As you have H pylori gastritis, therefore you need to take HP kit for at least 15 days.