Gastrointestinal Surgeons in Andheri West & nearby areas in Mumbai, 5 Results
Dr. Simi Saksena
26 years of experience
Fellowship in Laparoscopy, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- FMAS in 2007.
- Trainee Laparoscopic Surgeon at Klinikum Grosshadern, Munich.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Ninad V Katdare
13 years of experience
Fellowship in Gastrointestinal Oncology, Diplome Universitaire - Surgical Endoscopy, MS Advanced Oncology, Fellowship in Gynaec Oncology, Senior Residency Training Program (Surgical Oncology), DNB - General Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Ruth and Adolf Merckle ICAS scholarship, germany in 2015.
- Fellow in Advanced laparoscopy and Robotics at Galaxy care Hospital.
- Member of European society of surgical oncology (ESS0).
Dr. Somnath Chattopadhyay
20 years of experience
Fellowship (Multi Organ Transplant), DNB - Surgical Gastroenterology, DNB - General Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Young Scientist Travel Award- Indian Council of Medical Research in 2011.
- Consultant at Global Hospital, Mumbai.
- Member of American Society of Transplant SurgeonS.
Dr. Nitin A Jain
16 years of experience
Diploma in Laparoscopic Surgery, DNB - Surgical Gastroenterology, FIAGES - Fellowship in Laparoscopy, Fellowship in HPB Surgery and Liver Transplant, MS - General Surgery
Questions & Answers on "Gastrointestinal Surgeon" (32)
Cyclical vomiting is also associated with many gastric problems. You need to get an upper Gastrointestinal scope to rule out any lesions associated with the gastrointestinal tract. You need to focus on healthy food habits to prevent such events. It is always advisable to investigate the condition so that we can catch any problem at an early stage.
After going through the symptoms, it is likely due to Gerd or may be gastric ulcer. You need to consult a medicine doctor.
Carcinoma esophagus needs to manage in this way only if the standard practice is to do radiation followed by surgery. Start with as advised by your gastroenterologist
As prior operated please do a colonoscopy before doing anything to understand the present issue.Consult the Gasternologist with your report.