General Physicians in Sector 20 & nearby areas in Noida, 9 Results
Dr. Vishal Garg
19 years of experience
DM - Gastroenterology, MD - Medicine, MBBS
- Presented an oral paper at American Association for the Study of the Liver disease (AASLD), Annual Meeting 2010, Boston, USA in 2010.
- Presented an oral paper at Asia Pacific Association for the Study of the Liver disease (APASL), Annual Meeting 2010, Beijing, China in 2010.
- Received Liver Care Foundation Young Investigator travel grant for APASL, 2010 Annual conference, Beijing, China in 2010.
Dr. Ajay K Sharma
36 years of experience
DM - Cardiology, MRCP (UK), MD - General Medicine, MBBS
- Worked as Literature reviewer for Current Opinion in Cardiology Journal.
- Consultant at Max Hospital.
- Member of American Society of Echocardiography.
Dr. Mahesh Gupta
16 years of experience
DM - Gastroenterology, MD - General Medicine, MBBS
- Travel Award at APDW in 2012.
- Consultant at Kailash hospital, noida.
- Member of Delhi Medical Association (DMA).
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "General Physician" (23)
Hello kindly get these test iron profile and vit b12 and serum folate and peripheral level. Take an iron-rich diet. You can follow up with reports with your nearby General Physician.
Undergo USG abdomen. Take omeprazole once a day for 7 days. Consult a general physician after usg and he will prescribe you the line of treatment.
Tab zerdol twice a day. Application of ice over the boil will relieve pain.
Take tab norflox TZ twice a day for 3 days. It may be due to some infection. Also take omeprazole once a day for a week empty stomach in morning.