General Surgeons in Hbr Layout & nearby areas in Bangalore, 11 Results
Dr. Banu Prakash A. S.
22 years of experience
MCh - Neuro Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Observership in Vascular, Skull Base, Functional, Spine - Barrow Neurosurgical Institute, Phoenix, Arizona, USA.
- Consultant Neurosurgeon at KIMS.
- Member of Neurological Society of India.
Dr. Rajiv Lochan
25 years of experience
FRCS - General Surgery (Upper GI), MD - Health services research, Fellowship in HPB & Liver transplant, MS - General Surgery, FRCSEd, MBBS
- European Pancreatic Club.
- Senior HPB and Liver/Abdominal Transplant Surgeon at Integrated Liver care Group, Aster CMI Hospital.
- Member of Founding member Liver Transplant Society of India.
Dr. Mahesh Chikkachannappa
23 years of experience
DMAS, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- He had won an award for many of speeches on various General surgery topics. Has attended several Conferences both in India and UK to keep his knowledge upto date. in 2017.
- Senior Consultant General & Laparoscopic Surgeon at Aster CMI Hospital.
- Member of IMA.
Questions & Answers on "General Surgeon" (65)
Get a ultrasound done of the local part and then consult a surgeon for the treatment.
It can be an infection but the lump if palpable get a needle biopsy done with CT thorax/MRI. consult a surgeon as the the problem needs to be evaluated
You need to visit plastic surgeon personally as there are many factors like age which will decide the line of treatment.
Looks like a Sebaceous cyst.
These cysts have to be removed surgically as if their wall is not removed, they recur.
Surgery for cyst removal is done under local anesthesia.
It gives a permanent solution.