General Surgeons in Hebbal & nearby areas in Bangalore, 13 Results
Dr. Pooraneson Raju
45 years of experience
MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Independence Day Award of "Best Doctor of KGF" in 2001.
- Chairman at Poornima Hospital.
- Member of All India Surgeon Association.
Dr. Rajiv Lochan
25 years of experience
FRCS - General Surgery (Upper GI), MD - Health services research, Fellowship in HPB & Liver transplant, MS - General Surgery, FRCSEd, MBBS
- European Pancreatic Club.
- Senior HPB and Liver/Abdominal Transplant Surgeon at Integrated Liver care Group, Aster CMI Hospital.
- Member of Founding member Liver Transplant Society of India.
Dr. Mahesh Chikkachannappa
23 years of experience
DMAS, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- He had won an award for many of speeches on various General surgery topics. Has attended several Conferences both in India and UK to keep his knowledge upto date. in 2017.
- Senior Consultant General & Laparoscopic Surgeon at Aster CMI Hospital.
- Member of IMA.
Questions & Answers on "General Surgeon" (66)
Get a ultrasound done of the local part and then consult a surgeon for the treatment.
It can be an infection but the lump if palpable get a needle biopsy done with CT thorax/MRI. consult a surgeon as the the problem needs to be evaluated
You need to visit plastic surgeon personally as there are many factors like age which will decide the line of treatment.