General Surgeons in Vileparle East & nearby areas in Mumbai, 35 Results
Dr. Manish Dhuri
22 years of experience
MS - Ayurveda, BAMS
- Limca Book Of Records Holder For Operating 290 Piles Patients In 12 Hours in 2011.
- First Ayurvedic Honorary Surgeon at M. W. Desai Mun Hospital Malad East.
- Member of Mahim Dharavi Medical Association.
Dr. Ravindra V Shirodkar
47 years of experience
MD - Alternate Medicine, MBBS
- Vikashree Award in 1992.
- Owner at Dr. Ravindra V.Shirodkar's Clinic.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Chirag Sadiwala
12 years of experience
Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
Questions & Answers on "General Surgeon" (65)
Get a ultrasound done of the local part and then consult a surgeon for the treatment.
It can be an infection but the lump if palpable get a needle biopsy done with CT thorax/MRI. consult a surgeon as the the problem needs to be evaluated
You need to visit plastic surgeon personally as there are many factors like age which will decide the line of treatment.
Looks like a Sebaceous cyst.
These cysts have to be removed surgically as if their wall is not removed, they recur.
Surgery for cyst removal is done under local anesthesia.
It gives a permanent solution.
We need more information to know about the condition of the tumor. Please share your reports or consult a orthopedist near you