General Surgeons in Surat, 9 Results
Dr. Keyur Yagnik
23 years of experience
FIBC, Fellowship in bariatric and metabolic surgery IRCAD -Taiwan, Fellowship in Baraitric and Metabolic Surgery, FIAGES - Minimal Access Surgery, FMAS, Advance GI and Laparoscopic certification, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Advance Training in Bariatric Surgery from Apollo Hospital (Indore) under Dr. Shivhare in 2013.
- National Faculty at Obesity Surgery Society of India (OSSI).
- Member of Medical Council of India (MCI).
Dr. Anup Patki
12 years of experience
Fellow in Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery, FIAGES - Minimal Access Surgery, FMAS, DNB - General Surgery, MBBS
- Fellowship in Bariatric and metabolic surgery in 2017.
- Fellow surgeon at Body Science and Metabolic disease international medical center , Taiwan.
- Member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI).
Dr. Chintan Babubhai Patel
11 years of experience
MS - General Surgery, Fellowship In Laparoscopic & Bariatric Surgery, Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, Fellowship of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons (FIAGES), MBBS
- Best International Video Abstarct Surgery Award at Society Of American Gastro-Endoscopic Surgeons(U.S.A.) at Seattle , Washington, USA in 2018.
- Bariatric Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery, General Surgery at Kiran Super Multi Speciality Hospital & Research Center, Vastadevdi Road, Surat, Gujarat, India.
- Member of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons (IAGES).
Questions & Answers on "General Surgeon" (65)
Get a ultrasound done of the local part and then consult a surgeon for the treatment.
It can be an infection but the lump if palpable get a needle biopsy done with CT thorax/MRI. consult a surgeon as the the problem needs to be evaluated
You need to visit plastic surgeon personally as there are many factors like age which will decide the line of treatment.
Looks like a Sebaceous cyst.
These cysts have to be removed surgically as if their wall is not removed, they recur.
Surgery for cyst removal is done under local anesthesia.
It gives a permanent solution.
We need more information to know about the condition of the tumor. Please share your reports or consult a orthopedist near you