General Surgeons in Visakhapatnam, 7 Results
Dr. P.a. Ramani
30 years of experience
Trained In Laproscopic Surgery, MS - General Surgery, DGO, MBBS
- Best Doctor Award in 2014.
- Associate Professor of Surgery at KGH.
- Member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI).
Dr. Srinivas Rao M.
18 years of experience
Diplomate American Academy of Aesthetic Medicne, MCh - Plastic Surgery, MBBS
- Diploma American Academy Of Aesthetic Medicine in 2014.
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon at Care Hospital.
- Member of Plastic Surgery Association.
Questions & Answers on "General Surgeon" (65)
Get a ultrasound done of the local part and then consult a surgeon for the treatment.
It can be an infection but the lump if palpable get a needle biopsy done with CT thorax/MRI. consult a surgeon as the the problem needs to be evaluated
You need to visit plastic surgeon personally as there are many factors like age which will decide the line of treatment.
Looks like a Sebaceous cyst.
These cysts have to be removed surgically as if their wall is not removed, they recur.
Surgery for cyst removal is done under local anesthesia.
It gives a permanent solution.
We need more information to know about the condition of the tumor. Please share your reports or consult a orthopedist near you