Gynecologists in Srinagar Colony & nearby areas in Hyderabad, 17 Results
Dr. M Reddy
35 years of experience
DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology, Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics, MBBS
- Many Articles in EENADU Paper (Telugu Daily).
- Consultant Gynecologist at Shree Hospital.
- Member of Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI).
22 years of experience
MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- Presented Paper on Magnesium in Pregnancy at FIGO in 2006.
- Consultant at Tanvir Hospital.
- Member of Member IFUMB ,.
Dr. Movva Madhuri
19 years of experience
MRCOG(UK), DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology, MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, DGO, MBBS
- Atluri Sathyavathamma Gold Medal Awarded for being the Best Post Graduate for last ten years in MD-OBG in RMC,Kakinada in 2006.
- Consultant-OBGYN at Madhuri Hospital.
- Member of Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI).
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Gynecologist" (92)
After taking methotrexate , you have to be careful with your Blood counts , check your liver function tests. Also patients commonly get ulcers in mouth , take inj folinic acid for same
No such limitation, u can try for pregnancy as soon as possible
After taking deviry you have to give at least 12to 15days for withdrawal bleed. As you had protected sex just once chances of pregnancy is less.
Procedure for IVF continuous ovarian stimulation , follicular monitoring, oocyte pick up followed by icsi .
Burning sensation in vagina or clitoris can be a result of raw area in vagina due to forceful sex or UTI.as a piece of tissue with blood was seen it must be some injury. pregnancy can't occur so early. we have to wait for periods