Gynecologists in Khar East & nearby areas in Mumbai, 40 Results
Dr. Shyam Desai
44 years of experience
Diploma in Pelviscopic Surgery, Fellowship in Pelviscopic Surgery, MNAMS (Membership of the National Academy), FCPS - Mid. & Gynae, MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, DGO
Dr. Mohan Raut
33 years of experience
DGO, MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- Topped Gynaecology & obstetrics in 3rd MBBS Examination in Seth G.S. Medical Collages & KEM Hospital.
- CEO at Dr.Raut's Women Hospital, Mumbai.
- Member of Mumbai Obstetrics & Gynaecology Society - MOGS (Since 1989).
Dr. Madhushri Pandey
12 years of experience
MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- Co authored the book - Contraception- Past, Present & Future, which won the FOGSI Dr Dutta best book of the year award in 2016.
- Consultant at Guru Nanak Hospital & Research Centre.
- Member of Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI).
Dr. Shilpa Saple
23 years of experience
PGD & Masters in Reproductive Medicine (UK), Diploma in Gynecological Endoscopic Surgery, MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, DGO, MBBS
- Best Paper Award in IAGE in 2016.
- Infertility Specialist at Aarush Ivf and Endoscopy Centre.
- Member of Association of Medical Consultants.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does a gynecologist do?
When should one see a gynecologist?
What’s the difference between gynecologist and ob-gyn?
What can one expect from gynecologist on their first appointment?
How should one prepare for a gynecologist appointment?
How to choose the right gynecologist?
Does insurance cover gynecology treatments?