Gynecologist/Obstetricians in Pimpri-Chinchwad & nearby areas in Pune, 6 Results
Dr. Bina Kamath
35 years of experience
MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- Patient well being and satisfaction is my Award and Recognition.
- Consultant Gynecologist at Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Kundan V Ingale
18 years of experience
Fellowship In Endoscopy, DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology, DGO, MBBS
- Best Obstetrician & Gynaecologist in Pune 2015 by Worldwide health achievers in 2015.
- Owner at Nirmiti Clinic.
- Member of European Society of Assisted reproduction.
Dr. Ambrish Panjabrao Uke
10 years of experience
MD - Homeopathy, BHMS
Questions & Answers on "Gynecologist/Obstetrician" (92)
After taking methotrexate , you have to be careful with your Blood counts , check your liver function tests. Also patients commonly get ulcers in mouth , take inj folinic acid for same
No such limitation, u can try for pregnancy as soon as possible
After taking deviry you have to give at least 12to 15days for withdrawal bleed. As you had protected sex just once chances of pregnancy is less.
Procedure for IVF continuous ovarian stimulation , follicular monitoring, oocyte pick up followed by icsi .
Burning sensation in vagina or clitoris can be a result of raw area in vagina due to forceful sex or UTI.as a piece of tissue with blood was seen it must be some injury. pregnancy can't occur so early. we have to wait for periods