Thinning hair or a receding hairline affects the majority of persons in their twenties. Hair loss, while frequent, may be stressful and have a negative impact on one's self-esteem. We offer a list of specialists that can help you halt and regrow your hair, as well as dermatologists who investigate the reasons of baldness and attempt to help you fight it and for this we have a list of best Hair Loss Treatment doctors in Salt Lake & nearby areas in Kolkata, who can help you to regrow your hairs.
Hair Loss Treatment doctors in Salt Lake & nearby areas in Kolkata
Dr. Indrashis Podder
9 years of experience
MD - Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy, MBBS
- International mentee, SOCS, USA in 2016.
- Consultant Dermatologist at Calcutta Medical College.
- Member of Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists (IADVL).
Dr. Atul Taneja
27 years of experience
FELLOWSHIP in CUTANEOUS & LASER SURGERY, Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology (FAAD), Fellow in Oncology, MD
- Dr. Atul Taneja Is The Only Dermatologist In India Holding 3 Complete, Genuine, Clinical Super-specializations. His Techniques For Using Lasers And Phototherapy Machines Are Used Internationally..
- Senior Consultant at Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals.
- Member of American Academy of Dermatology (AAD).
Frequently Asked Questions
1)What are the average consultation fees of the Hair Loss Treatment doctors in Salt Lake & nearby areas in Kolkata?
Hair specialist consultation fees range from Rs.500 to Rs.1000 ($7 to $14). Furthermore, it may vary depending on the location.
2) How to stop hair loss and regrow hair naturally?
Below is the list of effective solutions to help reduce or prevent hair loss:
- Regular massaging of the scalp may increase blood circulation in the scalps and help you to relax and improve scalp health.
- Treat dietary deficiencies
- Reduce alcoholic
- Avoid smoking
- Medication: Rogaine (Minoxidil)
- Avoid brushing wet hair
3) Is there any side effects of hair transplantation ?
Hair transplantation has recently acquired favour as a cosmetic surgical treatment. When compared to other cosmetic surgical procedures, hair transplantation has a low complication risk. However, if it isn't managed properly, it might lead to significant problems. There are, however, a number of less serious and treatable problems that might emerge. Pain, edoema, asymmetry, bleeding, visible scarring, folliculitis, crusting, graft dislodgement, hiccups, and effluvium are all common postoperative problems, so make sure you follow all of your doctor's instructions to avoid them.
4) What are the best hair loss treatment a Dermatologist recommends?
In recent years, hair loss has become a major problem for both men and women, and many are looking for quick fixes and hair restoration treatments. PRP (platelet-rich plasma therapy) is the newest hair loss treatment technique, with promising results. Not only does this treatment encourage hair development, but it also strengthens hair follicles. The stage of hair loss, on the other hand, determines the treatment, which is established after a comprehensive examination by a certified hair specialist and we have a list of best Prp Treatment doctors in Salt Lake & nearby areas in Kolkata, who can help you to regrow your hair.