Below is the list of The Best Heart Transplant Hospitals in India with world-class facilities, highly skilled transplant doctors and medical personnel providing high Heart Transplant Success Rate and health amenities to the patients:
Best Heart Transplant Hospitals in India
Fortis Escorts And Heart Institute
- JCI and NABH accredited hospital with Padma Shri and Padma Bhushan awardees serving as doctors.
- Well equipped with Electrophysiology Program to provide all specialized treatments to heart failure patients like CRT-P, CRT-D, VT ablation, and AF ablation.
- Known for providing the best treatments in Cardiac Bypass Surgery, Interventional Cardiology, Non-invasive Cardiology, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Cardiac Surgery.
- Non-invasive Cardiac Laboratory for procedures including stress echoes, dobutamine stress echoes, vascular dopplers, trans-esophageal echoes, intra-operative TEE.
Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket
9 am - 2 pm
Mon - Sat
8 am - 8 pm
- Equipped with state-of-art 1.5 Tesla MRI machine and a 64 Slice CT Angio.
- Honored with a prestigious award by the Association of Healthcare Providers of India (AHPI).
- Offers an alternative treatment for end-stage heart failure patients with Pacemaker, ACD, CRT, Heart Hole surgeries (ASD, VSD, PDA), Pediatric Cardiac Surgery, Angioplasty, and Angiography.
Gurgaon Sector 38, Gurgaon
- Equipped with the latest technologies like the unique hybrid operating suite, robotic heart surgery, and minimally invasive techniques.
- One of the few institutes to follow the Heart Team approach with interventional cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, and clinical and preventive cardiologists working together to provide excellence in patient care.
- Utilizes cutting-edge technologies like Artis-Zeego Endovascular surgical Cath Lab, Da Vinci 3D Si Robotic technology, 256 Slice CT Scan and, PET Scan Heart for treatments.
Fortis Malar Hospital
- Performed over 300+ successful heart transplants with its experienced panel of doctors.
- Honored with India’s first permanent artificial heart implant (HeartMate II LVAD) surgery and first successful LVAD Implantation on a patient on an ECMO.
- Equipped with specialized diagnostic tools like Stress Test, Cardio-version, Electrocardiogram, Tilt Table Test, Holter/Pacemaker/ICDs, Neonatal & Pediatric Cardiology and, Coronary Angioplasty & stents.
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
Andheri West, Mumbai
- Accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI), National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH), College of American Pathology (CAP) Accreditation, National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) Accreditation.
- Equipped with the first 3-room intra-operative MRI suite (IMRIS) in Asia and Asia's first EDGE Radiosurgery system from Varian Medical Systems.
- Supported by Advanced Cardiac Cath Labs, Cardiac Operation Theater, Fractional Flow Rate (FFR), External Counter Pulsation (ECP), Cardiac Electrophysiology, Vibrant Non-Invasive Cardiology Program with Stress Test, 2D Echo, Tilt Table Testing, 64 Slice Dual Source CT scan and an advanced dual-source Cardiac CAT SCAN.
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
Old Rajendra Nagar, Delhi
- Well known Multi-specialty state of the art hospital accredited by ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:1999, ISO 15189:2007, NABH and NABL.
- Honored with the highest Off-Pump Surgeries in the country at 96.2% of total coronary artery bypass surgeries.
- Equipped with cutting edge technology used in labs and operation theaters and, Ultra tech diagnostic facilities like PET scan, 3TMRI, and digital X-ray units.
Belapur, Navi Mumbai
Mon - Sun
8 am - 10 pm
- Multi-specialty tertiary care hospital accredited by the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals (NABH) and Joint Commission International (JCI).
- Pioneered Laser Angioplasty and Coronary Artery Stenting with well-known and experienced doctors.
- Excels in the use of advanced techniques like Percutaneous Transluminal Septal Myocardial Ablation.
- Offers super-specialty care across heart transplants and robotic surgeries with trained and experienced doctors.
- Beating heart surgery is performed in 95% of the cases as it ensures quicker post-operative recovery and is less taxing on the body.
Mira Road, Mumbai
- First fully wireless tertiary care hospital in Asia.
- Honored as the first hospital in India to have wireless ECG management systems, paperless ICU, and GPS enabled ambulance systems.
- Specializes in procedures such as heart transplants, cardiac pacemaker, heart valve surgery, vascular surgery, coronary artery bypass grafting surgery and, pediatric surgery.
Old Airport Road, Bangalore
- One of India’s foremost multi-specialty healthcare hospitals accredited by NABH.
- Provides more than 50 specialties including Cardiology & CTVS, Vascular Surgery, and heart transplants.
- Equipped with four ultra-modern cardiac operation theaters, Advanced digital Light speed CT scan, and a separate division for nuclear cardiology.
Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital
Mon - Sat
8:30 am - 8 pm
- Maharashtra’s first NABH accredited hospital and India’s first HACCP and ISO: 2200:2005 certified hospital.
- Fully equipped with 500 beds, 152 ICU beds, 13 Operation Theaters and a flat panel Cath Lab.
- Efficiently provides services like pacemaker implantation, Heart transplants, Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty (BMV), and heart failure treatments.
Other searched cities
Heart Transplant Hospitals in Mumbai
Heart Transplant Hospitals in Delhi
Heart Transplant Hospitals in Bangalore
Heart Transplant Hospitals in Chennai
Heart Transplant Hospitals in Hyderabad
Heart Transplant Hospitals in Pune
Heart Transplant Hospitals in Ahmedabad
Heart Transplant Hospitals in Kolkata