- Pioneer in total knee replacement and Birmingham Hip Resurfacing surgeries in India.
- First to perform robotic spine surgery and robotic rehabilitation in Asia.
10 Best Orthopedic Hospital in Chennai, 92 Results
Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road
Greams Road, Chennai
Fortis Malar Hospital
- Skilled in performing joint surgeries implementing arthroscopy.
- Provide radiotherapy, chemotherapy, and surgical treatment for musculoskeletal cancer.
Miot International Hospital
- Awarded as the best hospital for orthopedics by Times of India.
- Equipped with the latest diagnostics like a 750 HD CT scan with dual-energy imaging.
- First to launch Robotic knee replacement in Tamil Nadu.
- Skilled in focal cartilage transplantation, arthroscopic surgeries, osteotomy, etc.
Gleneagles Global Health City
- Equipped with modern medical facilities 3 T MRI scan, True Beam Stx, etc.
- Offer robotic pain management, partial and total hip & knee replacement.
Apollo Spectra Hospitals
Mrc Nagar, Chennai
- Implement computer navigation systems and robotic arm technology for performing advanced orthopedic surgeries.
- Including least invasive joint replacement surgery and cosmetic orthopedic surgery.
Sri Ramachandra Medical Center
- Skilled in complex surgeries like wrist replacement, tendon and limb reconstruction, etc.
- For quick recovery, implement latest, mini-invasive surgeries like computer-aided surgeries.
- Expertise in arthroscopy, partial and total knee replacement surgery.
- Perform major procedures such as Laminectomy and shoulder resurfacing.
Dr. Rela Institute & Medical Centre
- Provide an entire spectrum of latest medical and surgical treatments including types of mini-invasive fracture surgery, minimal access total joint replacement surgery and more.
- Further, also offer a biological approach for arthritis and pediatric orthopedics.
Mgm Healthcare Chennai
Mon - Sat
9 am - 5 pm
- Recognized as one of the pioneer in Double Knee Replacement.
- Expert in total joint replacement and complex revision procedures.
- As well as, skilled in minimally Invasive arthroscopic surgeries on the shoulder, hip, knee, ankle, and small joints.