Kidney Stone Treatment doctors in Nagarbhavi & nearby areas in Bangalore, 14 Results
Dr. Shambulingaiah Hiremath
34 years of experience
MS - Ayurveda, BAMS
- Best Hospital Award in 2016.
- Founder and Managing Director at Shree Dhanvantari Ayurveda Hospital.
- Member of Ayurveda Medical Association of India (AMAI).
Dr. Premkumar K
19 years of experience
DNB - Urology/Genito - Urinary Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Best Poster Award - ASICON in 2005.
- Consultant Urologist at Fortis Hospital, Bannerghatta road, Rajajinagar, Nagarbhavi..
- Member of Urological Society of India (USI).
Dr. Veerabhadhra Guptha K
18 years of experience
DM - Nephrology, MD - General Medicine, MBBS
- Gold Medalist in DM.
- Consultant at Fortis Hospital, Nagarbhavi.
- Member of Karnataka Medical Council.
Dr. Athishaya Mamatha
14 years of experience
Certificate Course in Advanced Homoeopathy (C.C.A.H), BHMS
Dr. Thrilok G.k.
8 years of experience
FAGE (Manipal), BAMS, Fellowship in Gastroenterology, Fellowship in sexual & reproductive health
- State Best National Service Scheme Volunteer in 2013.
- Ayurveda Physician at Dhatri Ayurvedic Clinic.
- Member of KAUPB.
Questions & Answers on "Kidney Stone Treatment" (15)
You need to get a USG of Abdomen done and a urine routine examination. For detailed information You need to consult Best Nephrologist in Thane.
If the problem is severe you should consult a best Urologist in India to get things cleared.
Chronic kidney disease is usually a progressive disease and tends to progress over time. But inspite of having it patient can be maintained in a reasonably good health with proper medication, diet and routine Nephrologist's consultation. I request you to reach to a nephrologist near you for treatment optimisation.