Laparoscopic Surgeons in Borivali West & nearby areas in Mumbai, 7 Results
Dr. Aditi Agrawal
16 years of experience
Fellowship in FIAGES, SACRSI, Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Best Paper On Breast Cancer in 2011.
- Clinical Assistant at Saifee Hospital.
- Member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI).
Dr. Kunal C. Chhatbar
9 years of experience
DNB - General Surgery, MBBS
- Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery in 2016.
- Consultant Surgeon (Locum post) at B.A.R.C. Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai..
- Member of Association of Medical Consultants.
Questions & Answers on "Laparoscopic Surgeon" (66)
Get a ultrasound done of the local part and then consult a surgeon for the treatment.
It can be an infection but the lump if palpable get a needle biopsy done with CT thorax/MRI. consult a surgeon as the the problem needs to be evaluated
You need to visit plastic surgeon personally as there are many factors like age which will decide the line of treatment.