Medical Oncologists in Noida, 6 Results
Dr. Rajeev Kumar
32 years of experience
DM - Oncology, BHMS
- Gold Medal In Oncology By Nepal Red Cross Soceity in 2009.
- Consultant at Homeo Foundation.
- MD- Oncologist From Dr. B.P Singh INST Of HYDT Research and Clinic in 2006.
Dr. Puneet Gupta
26 years of experience
DM - Oncology, DNB - Radiotherapy, MD - Radiotherapy, MBBS
- Indira Gandhi Shiromani Award in 2007.
- Onco Surgeon at Metro hospital.
- Member of Delhi Medical Council.
Dr. Vikas Goswami
20 years of experience
DNB - Medical Oncology, ECMO, MD - General Medicine, MBBS
- ECMO Certified in 2011.
- Senior Consultant, Medical Oncology at IOSPL & Fortis Hospital.
- Member of European Society of Medical Oncologist.
Dr. Mudhasir Ahmad
12 years of experience
DNB - Medical Oncology, European Certified Medical Oncologist, MD - Medicine, MBBS
- Indian Council of Medical Research in 2013.
- Medical Oncologist at Healthcare Global HCG.
- Member of ASCO - Sociedade Americana de Oncologia Clínica.
Questions & Answers on "Medical Oncologist" (375)
If the cracking of nipple is not responding to ointment what needs to be ruled out is a Paget's disease of the nipple. This requires a clinical examination by a breast surgeon and he or she can guide you further on the same.
The growth rate of sarcomas depends on the grade. A low grade sarcoma is a slow growing Tumor which may take even an year to reach 5cm or less. On the other hand, a high grade sarcoma not only increases rapidly in size, it can also spread to other organs, like lung, very fast
If you have uterine cancer, you may notice:
- Bleeding per vaginum
- and then go ahead with USG abdomen
Recent onset problem may be related to some benign skin disorders like eczema. However it may be the presentation of an 'in situ' type of breast cancer or a breast cancer inside the breast tissue. You must visit a surgical Oncologist and if needed a skin specialist
Difficult to answer this question without examination and history, though broadly speaking sinister cause like cancer is rare in such young age, benign skin problems are more common. However it'll be advisable to visit a surgeon for evaluation.