Nephrology Icu doctors in Old Airport Road & nearby areas in Bangalore, 5 Results
Dr. Kishore Babu S
22 years of experience
DNB - Nephrology, MD - Pediatrics, MBBS
- Has written/Co-authored FEW chapters in books.
- Guide for one DNB student per year.
- Have more than 150 academic publications & presentations.
Dr. R Sanjay Rampure
24 years of experience
DNB - Nephrology, MBBS
- Indian Society of Nephrology.
- Dr. Sanjay Rampure Counsultant at Om Shakthi Hospital in Yelahanka.
- Member of Karnataka Medical Council.
Dr. Sundar Sankaran
44 years of experience
DNB - Nephrology, MD - General Medicine, MBBS
- Best outgoing student in Physiology in 1974.
- Former Chief Nephrologist at Columbia Asia Hospitals.
- Member of Member of Association of Physicians of India.
Questions & Answers on "Nephrology Icu" (15)
You need to get a USG of Abdomen done and a urine routine examination. For detailed information You need to consult Best Nephrologist in Thane.
If the problem is severe you should consult a best Urologist in India to get things cleared.
Chronic kidney disease is usually a progressive disease and tends to progress over time. But inspite of having it patient can be maintained in a reasonably good health with proper medication, diet and routine Nephrologist's consultation. I request you to reach to a nephrologist near you for treatment optimisation.