Neurologists in Pune, 15 Results
Dr. Nilesh M. Bhandari
19 years of experience
DNB - Neurology, DNB - General Medicine, DNB - General Medicine, MBBS
- Young Scholar Award Neurology in 2010.
- Consultant Neurologist at Sancheti Hospital.
- Member of International Movement Disorder Society.
Dr. Sarang Rote
14 years of experience
Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Endoscopic Brain & skull base neurosurgery, International visiting fellowship in Interventional Neuroradiology, Fellowship in Intervention Neuroradioloy/ Neurointervention, Cerebrovascular Neurosurgery International visiting scholar, Special training skull base Neurosurgery, Visiting fellow in skull base and cerebrovascularsurgery, Cerebrovascular Neurosurgery observer Fellowship, MCh - Neuro Surgery, MS, MBBS
- Selected for EANS Greece Athens in 2016.
- Doctor at BHSS.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Mukund R Vidhate
12 years of experience
DM - Neurology, Fellowship in Interventional Neurosurgery (FINR), MD - Medicine, MBBS
- None in 2015.
- Neurologist/Neurosurgeon at Prudent International Health Clinic Kalyani Nagar.
- Member of Maharastra Medical Council.
Questions & Answers on "Neurologist" (90)
Hello Mr. Baburao.You would need evaluation for the jerks that u get in your legs. It could be a spine-related problem. You would probably need a spine MRI.
As your headache is 2-3 times a week, it needs to be treated. It could be Migraine. Please meet a Neurologist near you.
While analyzing the problem it indicates nerve compression, If numbness is persistent If no relief from medications and Physiotherapy, surgery may be required. For the exact solution you need show the MRI report to the orthopedist.
Generally there are 4 types of Resection to remove a tumor:
- Gross total: The entire tumor is removed. However, sometimes microscopic cells may remain.
- Subtotal: A large portion of the tumor is removed.
- Partial: Only part of the tumor is removed.
- Biopsy only: Only a small portion is removed, which is used for a biopsy.
The treatment or surgery depends on several factors like type of cancer, the stage of cancer, location, age of patient, general health, associated comorbidities and others. Consult an oncologist, who on evaluation of the patient will guide you to choose the best treatment suitable for the patient.
Hope our answer helps you.
As on today stem cell therapy for autism is still at an experimental treatment that is under research.But has shown promising result. Researchers all over the world are nery hopeful that in near future stem cell treatment for autism will be available. Consult Psychological Problems doctors in Mumbai, or any other city, who on evaluation the cause will guide through the available treatment. Hope our answer helps you.