- Founder & Owner of Cosmetic Plastic Surgery & Laser Super Specialities.
- Medical Director at DHI India.
- An active member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons.
Plastic Surgeons in Pune, 23 Results
Dr. Viral Desai
22 years of experience
MCh - Plastic Surgery, DNB, MBBS
Dr. Rahul Dalal
19 years of experience
Fellowship In Cosmetic And Plastic Surgery, Fellow (Surgical Oncology), Fellow (Surgical Oncology), MCh - Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
Dr. Ashish Davalbhakta
23 years of experience
FRCS - General Surgery, MCh - Burns & Plastic Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Founder, Director and Chief cosmetic surgeon of Aesthetics Medispa.
- Former Assistant Professor of Surgery at Bharti Vidyapeeth Medical College.
- Member of International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons.
Dr. Nilesh Madkikar
15 years of experience
Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology (DLO), Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology (DLO), PGDMLS, Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital & Healthcare Management, PGDMLS, Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital & Healthcare Management
- Secretary of Association of Otolaryngologists of India.
- Founder member of PACE.
- Member of Association of Otolaryngologists of India.
Dr. Swapna Athavale
8 years of experience
MCh - Plastic Surgery, DNB - General Surgery, MBBS
- Honored with APSICON Chandigarh, 2014.
- Assistant Professor at Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital.
Dr. Amit Mulay
11 years of experience
DNB - Plastic Surgery, DNB - General Surgery, FCPS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Bestowed with Young Investigator Award at 17th Biennial ISBI Congress in Sydney, Australia.
- International Visiting Scholar in Reconstructive Microsurgery at Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taiwan, 2016.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Plastic Surgeon" (85)
Diode laser treatment is required for Pilonidal Sinus. Actually Pilonidal Sinus can be treated surgically only. The cavity needs to be removed surgically otherwise the problem will reoccur. After the surgery has been done a diode laser will clear the hairs over the back portion and that will result into complete remission
Strawberry legs generally caused by irritation of the hair follicles specially after waxing so first thing is adopting laser hair removal over waxing that will permanently solve the problem. Secondly If you want to try waxing then use soft wax and also apply coconut oil post waxing. Use Antiseptic like Cetrimide before waxing and mild topical steroids or moderately potent steroids like mometasone can be applied after waxing process for 2-3 days so that it won't give rise to strawberry legs
Post 3 weeks after Rhinoplasty
- All of your bruising in the under eye area will disappear
- There might be a bit of tip swelling which can be still persistent.
- Avoid unnecessary touching and picking your nose to avoid displacement of nasal bones(osteotomy was done) and diced cartilages(if used)
Chemical peel take around 10 mins.
You need good moisturizer and sun screen after chemical peel treatment
People also searched for:
- Pediatric dermatologist in Pune
- Dermatosurgeon in Pune
- Cosmetologist in Pune
- Aesthetic Dermatologist in Pune
- Trichologist in Pune
- Immunodermatologist in Pune
- Plastic Surgeon in Mumbai
- Plastic Surgeon in Delhi
- Plastic Surgeon in Bangalore
- Plastic Surgeon in Chennai
- Plastic Surgeon in Hyderabad
- Plastic Surgeon in Ahmedabad