Neurological disorders like spinal injury, migraine, epilepsy, stroke, autism, cerebral palsy, and muscular dystrophy, motor neuron disease affect the brain and the nervous system. Some of the signs and symptoms of neurological disorders include muscle weakness, body pain, and loss of sensation. If you experience any of these symptoms, visit the Best Neurologist in Pune who, are highly experienced and have carved their names in the field of Neurology with their outstanding clinical expertise.
Neurologists in Pune
Dr. Rajani Amin
53 years of experience
MD - Medicine, MD - Neurology (USA), MBBS
- Vast experience in the field of Neurology.
- Specializes in neurological disorders like epilepsy, migraine, and tremors.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA)
Dr. Nasli R Ichaporia
43 years of experience
DM - Neurology, MD - Medicine, MBBS
- Pioneer in Thrombolysis treatment for Stroke in India.
- First to establish Neuro ICU and Intensive care as a speciality in Pune.
- Performed over 1000 IV and IA thrombolysis.
- Awarded the "Health Icon" by the Times of India group.
Dr. Hemant Sant
33 years of experience
DM - Neurology, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
- Well-versed in Cerebrospinal Fluid Shunt, Spinal Tap, Foot Drop, etc.
- Expertise in Laminectomy, Brain Aneurysm, and Brain Mapping.
- Member of Neurological Society of India, Indian Epilepsy Association (IEA), Indian Academy of Neurology, American Academy of Neurology (AAN) and Movement Disorders Society.
Dr. Shalesh Rohatgi
28 years of experience
DM - Neurology, MD - General Medicine, MBBS
- Specializes in treatment for Epilepsy, Dementia, Spinal cord disorders, Vertigo, and Stroke.
- Areas of interest are brain mapping, ventriculoperitoneal shunt, and cranial cyber-knife radiosurgery.
- Ex Honorary Surgeon to President of India.
- Life member of Indian Academy of Neurology, Neurosurgical Society of India, Indian Stroke Association, and Movement Disorder Society.
Dr. Rajas Deshpande
28 years of experience
Fellowship in Movement Disorders, DM - Neurology, MD - General Medicine, MBBS
- Adept in Ventriculoperitoneal Shunt, Laminectomy, and Vascular Surgery.
- Expertise in epilepsy, seizures, migraine, brain mapping, brain aneurysm, etc.
- Member of Maharastra Medical Council and Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Mahabal Shah
25 years of experience
DNB - Neurology, DNB - General Medicine, MBBS
Dr. Sontakke Santosh
24 years of experience
DNB-Neurology, DNB-General Medicine, MBBS
- Gained expertise in TCD, Vertigo, Polysomnography, and Sleep Medicine.
- Other areas of interest include movement disorders, stroke, demyelinating disorders, nerve, and muscle disorders.
Dr. Sunil Bandishti
21 years of experience
DNB - Neurology, DM - Neurology, MD - Medicine, MBBS
- Well-versed in treating Tuberculous Meningitis, Hyperactivity Disorder, Stroke, etc.
- Participated in numerous clinical trials of drugs and treatments for various neurological ailments.
Dr. Nilesh Bhandari
19 years of experience
DNB - Neurology, MD - Internal Medicine, DNB - General Medicine, MBBS
- Experienced in handling patients with multiple sclerosis, stroke, Alzheimer's, and Dementia.
- Specializes in brain tumors, vascular diseases of the brain, demyelinating disease, etc.
- Provide Botox injection therapy for dystonia and chronic migraine.
- Skilled in Polyneuropathy, Spinal Muscular Atrophy, Peripheral Neuropathy, and more.
Dr. Dhairyashil Saste
18 years of experience
DNB - Neurology, MBBS
- Special interests in Stroke, Vertigo, Parkinson’s disease, and Epilepsy.
- Participated in many clinical trials, either as Sub-Investigator or Treating Neurologist, for diseases like Multiple Sclerosis, Refractory Partial Seizures, and Partial Onset Seizures.