Neurosurgeons in Hebbal & nearby areas in Bangalore, 16 Results
Dr. Avinash K M
15 years of experience
FV&SBNs, FINR (Interventional Neruo-radiology), FMIN(Germany), MCh - Neuro Surgery, MRCS (UK), MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Royal College Of Surgeon in 2006.
- Registrar and Fellow at Department of Neurosurgery and Endovascular Neurosurgery.
- Member of Fellowship in Minimally invasive and Endoscopic Neurosurgery.
Dr. Arjun Srivatsa
31 years of experience
DNB - Neurosurgery, DNB - General Surgery, MBBS
- Commiitteee Of The Bangalore Golfclub in 2005.
- Consultant Neurosurgeon at Columbia Asia Hospital.
- Member of Neurological Society of India.
Dr. Ravi Gopal Varma
25 years of experience
MCh - Neuro Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Established the MCh program to train Postgraduate doctors in Neurosurgery at the Institute of Neurosciences, MSRMC, Bangalore.
- Established a fully functional and successful Movement Disorder Program at M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore..
- Initiated a DBS program for the treatment of Parkinson’s disease at NIMS, Hyderabad..
Dr. Umesh Srikantha
14 years of experience
Fellowship in Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery, MCh - Neuro Surgery, MBBS
- Silver jubilee award for the best outgoing student from NIMHANS..
- Consultant Neurosurgeon & Spin Specialist at Aster CMI Hospital.
- Member of IMA.
Dr. Anuradha H K
15 years of experience
DM - Neurology, MD - General Medicine, MBBS
- She is trained in Neuro Physiology and Botox Injections and Pain Management for Various Neurological Diseases in 2019.
- Consultant Neurologist at Aster CMI Hospital.
- Member of Member of the Indian Academy of Neurology.
Questions & Answers on "Neurosurgeon" (92)
We have good results in muscular dystrophy. You need to consult a stem cell therapist for the proper treatment.
Hello Mr. Baburao.You would need evaluation for the jerks that u get in your legs. It could be a spine-related problem. You would probably need a spine MRI.
As your headache is 2-3 times a week, it needs to be treated. It could be Migraine. Please meet a Neurologist near you.
As per the complaints, this is a case of Sinusitis.
If you have sinusitis, the doctor may be able to recommend additional medications to relieve your symptoms, such as steroid nasal sprays or drops to reduce sinus swelling.
antihistamines - if your symptoms are caused by an allergy
Antibiotics - if you have a bacterial infection and are severely sick or at risk of consequences, antibiotics may be prescribed (but antibiotics are often not needed, as sinusitis is usually caused by a virus)
While analyzing the problem it indicates nerve compression, If numbness is persistent If no relief from medications and Physiotherapy, surgery may be required. For the exact solution you need show the MRI report to the orthopedist.