Oncologists in Breach Candy & nearby areas in Mumbai, 14 Results
Dr. Ian Pinto
17 years of experience
M.P.H., D.M., D.M., M.D., MBBS
- 2nd Prize for Research Presentation at Strong Hospital, University of Rochester in 2017.
- Trainor at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
- Fellow of American College of Physicians (FACP), New York, USA in 2016.
Dr. Anjana Sainani
30 years of experience
MD - Pediatrics, Diploma in Child Health (DCH), MBBS
- Ansari K, Clerk A, Patel MH, Sainani A, Shastry PS, Advani SH. Hypercalcemia induced by parathyroid hormone-related peptide after treatment of squamous cell carcinoma of oral cavity. J Assoc Physicians India. 2003.
- Bakshi CA, Jain RA, Sastry PS, Sainani AR, Advani SH. Imatinib in gastrointestinal stromal tumors. J Assoc Physicians India. 2004.
- Ritchie DS, Sainani A, D'Souza A, Grigg AP. Passive donor-to-recipient transfer of antiphospholipid syndrome following allogeneic stem-cell transplantation. Am J Hematol. 2005.
Dr. Maheboob Basade
28 years of experience
PhD (Pharmacogenomics in Cancer), MD - General Medicine, MBBS
- Fellowship awarded by Javeri Foundation at The New York Hospital..
- Fellowship Awarded with International Scientist’s Visiting Fellowship in Hematology / Oncology.
Dr. Suresh. Advani.
49 years of experience
DM - Oncology, MBBS
- Rashtriyra Krantiveer Award, Ujjain in 2014.
- Padma Bhushan Award in 2012.
- Dr. BC Roy National Award by Medical Council of India in 2005.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Oncology" (405)
Stage II cancer means cancer has not yet spread outside of prostrate but is large. Treatment depends on age of patient, his general condition mainly. Radical prostatectomy is done and if during surgery it is found that cancer has spread or if few months after surgery PSA has increased, then external beam radiation is considered. Either solely external beam radiation, or brachytherapy, or both are considered depending on patient's condition and cancer stage. If patient has serious health issues then radiation therapy with brachytherapy is planned. Regular follow up with clinician is very important. Please consult an oncologist - Oncologists in Mumbai. Hope our answer helps you.