- He is an expert Cardiac and Thoracic Surgeon.
- Treatment and surgeries for Lung Cancer Breast and Oral Cancer.
- Proficient in treating Vascular & Congenital Diseases.
- Member of Cardiothoracic Surgery Network.
Oncologists in Nagpur, 14 Results
Dr. Anand Sancheti
20 years of experience
MCh - Thoracic Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
Dr. Sushil Mandhaniya
17 years of experience
DM - Oncology, Fellowship in Oncology-Tata Memorial Hospital, MD - Medicine, MBBS
- Specializes in Medical Oncology.
- Provides treatment for Lung Cancer, Oral Cancer and Head and Neck Tumor.
- Holds expertise in Hormone Therapy For Prostate Cancer, Immunity Therapy and Chemotherapy.
- An active member of European Society of Medical Oncologist, American Society of Clinical Oncology and Indian Society of Cancer.
Dr. Saurabh Prasad
16 years of experience
DM - Oncology, MD - Pediatrics, MBBS
- His area specialization in Medical Oncology and Hematologic Oncology.
- Treatment and consultation for lung cancer, Breast Cancer, Cervical Cancer and Liver & Pancreas Cancer.
- Specializes in Bone Marrow Biopsy and Chemotherapy for all Types of Cancer.
- Member of Indian Medical Association and European Society of Medical Oncologists.
Dr. Rajeev Shrivastava
17 years of experience
MD - Radiotherapy
- Experienced in Radiation Oncology.
- Well trained in Radiation Therapy for Cervix Cancer, oral cancer and Breast Cancer.
- Efficient in Radiation Therapy and Brachytherapy.
- Lifetime Member of AROI Maharashtra Chapter.
Dr. Lalit Raut
13 years of experience
Fellowship in Stem Cell Transplant, Fellowship in Leukemia And Stem Cell Transplant, DM - Clinical Haematology, Senior registrar, MD - Medicine
- He is proficient Hematologic Oncologist.
- Expert in treatment for Acute Leukemia, Chronic leukemia, Lymphoma and Sickle Cell.
- Practices Bone Marrow Transplant, Chemotherapy and hemophilia and Bleeding Disorders.
- An active member of the Indian Society of Hematology and Transfusion Medicine and American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Dr. Nishad Dhakate
12 years of experience
Fellowship in Hemato Oncology, DM - Clinical Haematology, MD - General Medicine, MBBS
- An experienced Hematologic Oncologist and Clinical Hematologist.
- Provides treatments for Eosinophilia, Haemophilia and Lymphatic drainage.
- Expert in Stem Cell Transplantation and Blood Transfusion.
Dr. Neha Bhargava
11 years of experience
Fellowship in Gynaec Oncology, MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- Specializes in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Treatment for Gynecological Cancers and Prostate Cancer.
Dr. Mangesh B. Patil
9 years of experience
MD Radiation Oncology, MBBS
- Treatment and consultation for Breast Cancer Management, Genitourinary Malignancies, and Central Nervous System Tumors.
- Well trained in advanced techniques like Image Guided Radio Therapy, Cranial Cyber-Knife Radiosurgery and Brachytherapy.
- International Young Researcher Award in 2017.
Dr. Suraj Agrawal
9 years of experience
MCh - Surgical Oncology, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- His area of expertise is Surgical Oncology.
- Efficient in surgeries of Salivary Gland, Breast, Thyroid, GastroIntestinal and Cancer Surgery.
- Member of Association of Surgeons of India and Indian Medical Association.
Dr. Ashish Bhange
5 years of experience
DNB - Radiotherapy, MBBS
- Provides treatment for Breast Cancer Management, Genitourinary Malignancies, Cancer Screening (Preventive) and Central Nervous System Tumors.
- Specializes in Cranial Cyber-Knife Radiosurgery, Stereotactic Body Radio Therapy, Image Guided Radio Therapy and External Beam Radiation For Prostate Cancer.
- An active member of Association of Radiation Oncologists of India and Indian Brachytherapy Society.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Oncology" (378)
If the cracking of nipple is not responding to ointment what needs to be ruled out is a Paget's disease of the nipple. This requires a clinical examination by a breast surgeon and he or she can guide you further on the same.
The growth rate of sarcomas depends on the grade. A low grade sarcoma is a slow growing Tumor which may take even an year to reach 5cm or less. On the other hand, a high grade sarcoma not only increases rapidly in size, it can also spread to other organs, like lung, very fast
If you have uterine cancer, you may notice:
- Bleeding per vaginum
- and then go ahead with USG abdomen
Recent onset problem may be related to some benign skin disorders like eczema. However it may be the presentation of an 'in situ' type of breast cancer or a breast cancer inside the breast tissue. You must visit a surgical Oncologist and if needed a skin specialist
Difficult to answer this question without examination and history, though broadly speaking sinister cause like cancer is rare in such young age, benign skin problems are more common. However it'll be advisable to visit a surgeon for evaluation.