Ophthalmology (Eye Doctor)s in Mulund East & nearby areas in Mumbai, 4 Results

Dr. Quresh Maskati's profile picture

Dr. Quresh Maskati

38 years of experience

MS - Ophthalmology, MBBS

  • Gold medal, Indian Implant and refractive Society in 2007.
  • International President at ISMSICS.
  • Member of International College of Surgeons Chicago.
Vijay Jyoth Eye Care Centre


Available today 4pm - 9pm 11am - 1:30pm

get directions

Dr. Verdith Hegde's profile picture

Dr. Verdith Hegde

17 years of experience

F.I.G.O, MS - Ophthalmology, MBBS


Lasik For Glasses Removal

Oculoplastic Surgery

Retinal Diseases

Doctor Image
Dr. Mehul Sanghavi's profile picture

Dr. Mehul Sanghavi

19 years of experience

MS - Ophthalmology, MBBS

Diabetic Eye Checkup

Eye Surgery

Eye Muscle Surgery

Dr. Suhas Deshpande's profile picture

Dr. Suhas Deshpande

46 years of experience

MS - Ophthalmology, MBBS

Retina Examination

Retina Surgery And Lasik

Laser Procedures For Retinal Diseases

Retinal Diseases


6 more Services
Questions & Answers on "Ophthalmology (Eye Doctor)" (56)
Sir. Mere baby ke ek eyes ki najar bilkul nhi hai. Kyuki uske ek eyes me black part kafi chota hai jo born se hai. Iska koi solution hai? Maine Aims me ilaaj karwaya tha par unhone bola jab baby 4-5 years ka ho jayega to ilaaj karwana. Abhi to mai aims dobara gya nhi.

Male | 3

consult eye specialist 
Dr. Brahmanand Lal's profile picture

Dr. Brahmanand Lal

I am a 46 year old female..from few months I had observed puffiness around my eyes.. especially around lower eye lid..but now from few months it's seen on the upper eyes lid of my right eyes. Could it be just age related or some other reason.

Female | 46

It is possible that this puffiness around your eyes is age-related. As we age, the skin around our eyes can become thinner and more prone to puffiness and wrinkles. However, it is also possible that this puffiness is caused by an underlying medical condition, such as allergies, thyroid disease, or even a kidney disorder. If this puffiness is persistent or worsening, it is best to see your doctor to determine the cause.

Dr. Anju Methil's profile picture

Dr. Anju Methil

View More Questions

Assistance, Over Call