Orthopedists in Jayanagar 3 Block & nearby areas in Bangalore, 49 Results
25 years of experience
Fellowship in Arthroscopy & Sports Injury, DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery, Diploma in Orthopaedics, MBBS
- Outstanding Student Of the Year in 2007.
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Fortis Hospitalsl.
- Member of ISAKOS.
Dr. Yogish Vijaya Kumar
23 years of experience
ARCS, M.Ch - Orthopaedics, MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
- Presented several paper during after postgraduation and have done research work in implants and MRI.
Dr. Sushal Shanthakumar
19 years of experience
Fellow of ISAKOS Germany ( International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery, and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine ), Fellow of AGA ( Arthroscopy Association of Germany ), MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
- ISAKOS Fellowship in Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine in 2012.
- Clinical Fellow at Sporttrauma Center, Germany.
- Member of Indian Arthroscopy Society.
Dr. Nithin Vadlamudi
12 years of experience
Fellowship in shoulder and Sports Injuries, UK, Fellowship in Foot and Ankle, USA, Fellowship in Arthroscopy, UK, Fellowship in joint replacement, Switzerland, MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
Dr. Prakash B L
32 years of experience
FAO, DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery, MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
- Felicitation & Honoured in 2008.
- Senior Consultant Orthopaedic & Joint Replacement Surgeon at Fortis Hospital - Bannerughatta Road, Opp IIM-B.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is an Orthopedist?
When should you visit an Orthopedist?
What are the most common Orthopedic surgeries?
What can an orthopedic doctor do for arthritis?
What is the difference between an Orthopedist and an Orthopedic surgeon?
How much does an Orthopedic doctor charge in Bangalore?
Can Ayurveda treat Orthopedic disorders?
What factors should one consider before choosing an Orthopedic Hospital?