Orthopedists in Kundalahalli & nearby areas in Bangalore, 31 Results
Dr. Shivaraj Nadagouda
10 years of experience
Fellow – Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty, DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery, MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
Dr. Krishna Kumar M S
12 years of experience
Fellowship in Arthroscopy & Sports Injury, MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
- Best outgoing Post Graduate Student in 2011.
- Pro. Ramakrishna Gold Medal in 2011.
Dr. Madan Temker
29 years of experience
ISKSAA - Netherlands Fellowship Shoulder And Elbow, ISKSAA Fellowship - Knee And Hip, P.G.D.H.A, MS - Orthopaedics, DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery, MBBS
- ISKSAA- NETHERLANDS FELLOWSHIP IN UPPERLIMB ARTHROSCOPY & ARTHROPLASTY in 2017.
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Chinmaya Mission Hospital.
- Member of Indian Orthopaedic Association.
Dr. Balamurali Krishnan
31 years of experience
Fellowship in Lower Limb Arthroplasty, M.Ch - Orthopaedics, Fellowship in Joint Replacement, MRCS (UK), Diploma in Orthopaedics, MBBS
- Ian Smilie Class Award of Distinction in 2009.
- Lecture at Hosmat Hospital.
Dr. Susheel B
15 years of experience
MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
- • IOACON 2008 (Indian Orthopaedic Association Conference): 2nd-8th December at Palace Grounds, Bangalore, India in 2008.
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Fortis Hospitals, Bangalore. RxDx Bangalore. Yashomathi Hopsitals, Bangalore. Apollo Clinic ITPL,.
- Member of IOA.
Dr. Srikanth Neruganti
9 years of experience
MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
- Scientific Journal publication in 2016.
- Orthopaedic Surgeon at Manipal Hospital.
- Member of Karnataka Orthopaedic Association.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Orthopedist" (162)
Yes. Of course he can go for knee replacement surgery. For this blood thinner has to be stopped 5 days before and should be replaced with some other medicine and after 5 days surgery can be done very successfully. This surgery is very safe and rewarding.
Data from studies indicate that thigh pain is a significant complication after successful cementless total hip replacement surgery. In most cases, reported symptoms are mild to moderate, resolve spontaneously or do not progress, and require little or no therapeutic intervention.
Regarding what to expect 5 months after knee replacement - If there are no complications then you can work freely as per your wish.
But after knee replacement, some patients do not recover as quickly as others. Consider the following:
- Patients who conducted knee-strengthening activities before surgery have a better chance of recovering faster.
- It may take longer recovery time for those patients who are older, smoke, or have other medical concerns.
Note: Although deviations from the "normal" recovery timeframe is not always expected, but such fluctuations are usually acceptable as long as the patient, doctor, and physical therapist continue to collaborate in the pursuit of a complete recovery.
The movements which cause dislocation after hip replacement are:
a. Bending and leaning forward
b. Sitting on low chairs, low bed, low toilets.
c. Crossing the knees
d. Lifting knee higher than your hip.
Shoulder dislocation requires quick medical attention so that the dislocation can be assessed and joint space is reduced.
Shoulder dislocation causes damage to soft tissues,
Acupuncture helps in reducing the inflammation and pain caused due to dislocation and it plays an important role in promoting soft tissue healing.
Acupuncture anaesthetic points, Local and general body points together help to heal the dislocated shoulder. Electro Acupuncture, Moxibustion, Acupressure and Seed therapy combined with medical aid helps to quicken the total recovery time.