Orthopedists in Kurla East & nearby areas in Mumbai, 31 Results
Dr. Mandar Agashe
18 years of experience
Fellowship in Paediatric Hip and Trauma, SICOT Fellowship in Traumatology & Joint Replacement, Fellowship in paediatric orthopaedic, Fellowship in paediatric orthopaedic, MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
- AO Advance course in Operative fracture management in Mumbai in October in 2010.
- Director, Centre for Paediatric Orthopaedic Care (CPOC) at Dr. Agashe’s Nursing Home, Kurla.
- Member of Bombay Orthopaedic Society.
Dr. Sanjay Singh
12 years of experience
Fellowship in Shoulder & Elbow Surgery, DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery, Diploma in Orthopaedics, MBBS
- Fellowship in Shoulder & Elbow surgery in 2015.
- Consultant Sports Medicine & Shoulder Surgeon at Saraswati Nursing Home.
- Member of Indian Arthroscopy Society.
Dr. Shabbir Suterwala
19 years of experience
Fellowship in Hip-Resurfacing & Joint Replacement, Brimingham (UK), Diploma in Orthopaedics, MBBS
- Best Medical Student Award in MBBS in 1997.
- Consultant orthopaedic surgeon at Global hospital.
- Member of Indian Orthopaedic Association.
Dr. Ritesh Nazareth
20 years of experience
DNB - Orthodontics, AFIH, Diploma in Orthopaedics, MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
- Most Promising Orthopaedic Surgeon of the Year in 2004.
- Visiting Consultant at Sunridges Hospital,Juhu.
- Member of Bombay Orthopedic Society.