Reproductive Endocrinologist (Infertility)s in Bangalore, 25 Results
Dr. Apoorva Reddy
12 years of experience
DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology, MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- Published articles in ICOG new letter in 2015.
- Consultant at Manipal Ankur.
- Member of Karnataka Medical Council.
Dr. Kamini Rao
38 years of experience
FICOG, FNAMS, FRCOG (UK), Master of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Diploma in Child Health (DCH), MRCOG(UK), Diploma in Obstetrics, DGO, MBBS
- Padma Shri Award by Govt. of India in 2014.
- Medical Director at Milann - The Fertility Center.
- Member of Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI).
Dr. Abhay Gundgurthi
21 years of experience
DNB - Endocrinology, Diabetes, Metabolism, MD - General Medicine, MBBS
- A V Gandhi Award for Excellence in Endocrinology in 2012.
- Growth Hormone Therapy in Turner's Syndrome. What Is the Gain? - Research in 2012.
- First Runner-up - Torrent Young Scholar Award. in 2011.
Dr. J Merlin
15 years of experience
MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- Laparoscopy in difficult situations in 2013.
- Assistant Professor at MUJ Medical college.
- Member of Bangalore Society of Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
Dr. Prathiba Govindaiah
17 years of experience
Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine, DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology, MBBS
- • Authored an article on “Which way is Infertility heading? Latest techniques in ART “: - Perinatology – Journal of Perinatal and Neonatal Care in 2016.
- Sr. Obstetrician and infertility specialist at Gunasheela surgical and maternity hospital.
- Member of • Bangalore Society of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (BSOG)..
Dr. Arunima Halder
11 years of experience
FNB - Reproductive Medicine, DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology, MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS