Surgical Oncologists in India, 277 Results
Dr. Harit Chaturvedi
36 years of experience
MCh - Surgical Oncology, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Young Scientist Award in 1993.
- Head of Department at Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket.
- Member of Indian Society of Oncology (ISO).
Dr. Kapil Kumar
32 years of experience
MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Dhanvantari award for onco-surgery work, Cholay1 Foundation.
- Director and Head, Surgical Oncology at BLK Super Speciality Hospital.
- Member of Delhi Medical Association (DMA).
Dr. Sandeep Mehta
30 years of experience
MCh - Plastic Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- National Merit Scholarship from Board of Secondary Education, M.P., Bhopal..
- Senior Consultant Surgical Oncology & Chief of Reconstructive Plastic & Micro vascular Surgery at Ajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre, New Delhi.
- Member of Life Member, Association of Plastic Surgeons of India..
Dr. Akshay Tiwari
17 years of experience
Fellow in Musculoskeletal Oncology, MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
Dr. Satish Rao
28 years of experience
Training in Surgical Oncology, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Role of ultrasound in detecting cervical lymph node metastases in clinically No neck. Oral presentation in the Best Paper Category at the meeting of the Indian Society of Oncology in 2000.
- Pattern of cervical lymph nodal metastases from carcinoma oral tongue. Oral presentation at MASICON in 1997.
Dr. Anil Heroor
22 years of experience
Senior Residency Training Program (Surgical Oncology), MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Wockhardt Award 97 for standing First in MS in LTMM college Mumbai in 1997.
- Visiting Research Fellow at Department Of Oesophageal Diseases With Prof. Fujita At The Kurume University Hospital, Japan.
- Member of Indian Society on Oncology.
Questions & Answers on "Surgical Oncologist" (375)
If the cracking of nipple is not responding to ointment what needs to be ruled out is a Paget's disease of the nipple. This requires a clinical examination by a breast surgeon and he or she can guide you further on the same.
The growth rate of sarcomas depends on the grade. A low grade sarcoma is a slow growing Tumor which may take even an year to reach 5cm or less. On the other hand, a high grade sarcoma not only increases rapidly in size, it can also spread to other organs, like lung, very fast
If you have uterine cancer, you may notice:
- Bleeding per vaginum
- and then go ahead with USG abdomen
Recent onset problem may be related to some benign skin disorders like eczema. However it may be the presentation of an 'in situ' type of breast cancer or a breast cancer inside the breast tissue. You must visit a surgical Oncologist and if needed a skin specialist
Difficult to answer this question without examination and history, though broadly speaking sinister cause like cancer is rare in such young age, benign skin problems are more common. However it'll be advisable to visit a surgeon for evaluation.