Surgical Oncologists in Mahim & nearby areas in Mumbai, 11 Results
Dr. Satish Rao
28 years of experience
Training in Surgical Oncology, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Role of ultrasound in detecting cervical lymph node metastases in clinically No neck. Oral presentation in the Best Paper Category at the meeting of the Indian Society of Oncology in 2000.
- Pattern of cervical lymph nodal metastases from carcinoma oral tongue. Oral presentation at MASICON in 1997.
Dr. Kirti Bhushan
14 years of experience
Fellowship in Hepato Pancreato Biliary Surgery, DNB - Surgical Oncology, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Best doctor Award from department of surgery, GMC Jammu for the dedicated patient services in emergency and in wards.
- Consultant in Department of Surgical Oncology at Asian Cancer Institute of S.L. Raheja (Fortis) hospital.
- Associate Consultant Asian Institute of Oncology, at S.L. Raheja (Fortis) hospital.
Dr. Sudesh M Phanse
38 years of experience
DNB - Surgical Oncology, MS - Oncology, MBBS
- Best Resident Doctor - KEM Hospital 1989 - 90.
- Surgical Oncologist at Guru Nanak Hospital.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Donald John Babu
16 years of experience
Certificate of Membership in IAGES, FICS - General Surgery, FAIS, FALS, MCh - Surgical Oncology, FMAS, FICS - Surgical Oncology, MRCS (UK), FCPS - General Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Gold Medalist - Fellowship in European Board of Surgical Oncology in 2015.
- Specialist Senior Registrar at Tata Cancer Hospital.
- Member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI).
Dr. K. S. Sethna
36 years of experience
FRCS - General Surgery, MS - Oncology, DNB - Surgical Oncology, MBBS
Questions & Answers on "Surgical Oncologist" (386)
Stage II cancer means cancer has not yet spread outside of prostrate but is large. Treatment depends on age of patient, his general condition mainly. Radical prostatectomy is done and if during surgery it is found that cancer has spread or if few months after surgery PSA has increased, then external beam radiation is considered. Either solely external beam radiation, or brachytherapy, or both are considered depending on patient's condition and cancer stage. If patient has serious health issues then radiation therapy with brachytherapy is planned. Regular follow up with clinician is very important. Please consult an oncologist - Oncologists in Mumbai. Hope our answer helps you.
If the cracking of nipple is not responding to ointment what needs to be ruled out is a Paget's disease of the nipple. This requires a clinical examination by a breast surgeon and he or she can guide you further on the same.
The growth rate of sarcomas depends on the grade. A low grade sarcoma is a slow growing Tumor which may take even an year to reach 5cm or less. On the other hand, a high grade sarcoma not only increases rapidly in size, it can also spread to other organs, like lung, very fast
If you have uterine cancer, you may notice:
- Bleeding per vaginum
- and then go ahead with USG abdomen
Recent onset problem may be related to some benign skin disorders like eczema. However it may be the presentation of an 'in situ' type of breast cancer or a breast cancer inside the breast tissue. You must visit a surgical Oncologist and if needed a skin specialist