Urologists in Kumara Park West & nearby areas in Bangalore, 7 Results
Dr. Tarun Javali
11 years of experience
Fellowship in Renal Transplantation and Transplant Fellowship (Liver/Kidney), MCh - Urology, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- CKP Menon Best Paper Award in 2012.
- Post Doctoral Fellow (Renal Transplantation Surgery) at S.G.P.G.I.M.S..
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Govardhan Reddy
18 years of experience
F.E.B.U, MRCS (UK), DNB - Urology/Genito - Urinary Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Basic Skills in Laparoscopy - Dundee in 2006.
- Senior Consultant at Vikram Hospital.
- Member of Bangalore Urological Socety..
Dr. Prabhudev Salanki
32 years of experience
FRCS - Urology, DNB - Urology/Genito - Urinary Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Laparoscopic Radical Prostatectomy For T3 Prostate Cancer-oncological And Functional Feasibilitybritish Association Of Urological Surgeons 2009 Retrospective Study Of Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy And Ureteroscopic Management Of Urinary Stones Ur in 2009.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Urology" (62)
Creatinine level is usually seen in blood. Creatinine level in urine doesn’t have much significance. Generally if your blood creatinine levels are above 1.5 mg/dl then you should see a nephrologist.
You need examination by a urologist for further evaluation.
After reviewing your query, It states that these can be sebaseous cyst of scrotal skin. You need excision. Please consult Urologist so that he can physically examine and provide you the treatment.
Kindly contact a urologist for physical examination as he can diagnose the problem and decide further plan.
Please get a semen analysis done and consult urologist.