Urologists in Sampangiramnagar & nearby areas in Bangalore, 11 Results
Dr. Tarun Javali
12 years of experience
Fellowship in Renal Transplantation and Transplant Fellowship (Liver/Kidney), MCh - Urology, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- CKP Menon Best Paper Award in 2012.
- Post Doctoral Fellow (Renal Transplantation Surgery) at S.G.P.G.I.M.S..
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Prabhudev Salanki
33 years of experience
FRCS - Urology, DNB - Urology/Genito - Urinary Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Laparoscopic Radical Prostatectomy For T3 Prostate Cancer-oncological And Functional Feasibilitybritish Association Of Urological Surgeons 2009 Retrospective Study Of Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy And Ureteroscopic Management Of Urinary Stones Ur in 2009.
Dr. Anand M
29 years of experience
MCh - Urology, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- First Rank, MCh, 1997 (MAHE â€“Deemed University).
- Sr. Consultant Urology at Manipal Malleswara.
- Consultant at Saumya Apollo.
Dr. Govardhan Reddy
19 years of experience
F.E.B.U, MRCS (UK), DNB - Urology/Genito - Urinary Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Basic Skills in Laparoscopy - Dundee in 2006.
- Senior Consultant at Vikram Hospital.
- Member of Bangalore Urological Socety..
Frequently Asked Questions
What does a urologist do?
When to see a urologist?
How to keep the urinary system healthy?
What can I expect at my first urologist visit?
What should I ask my urologist?
How do I prepare for a urologist appointment?
Does insurance cover urological issues?
How long are urology surgeries?