25 Best IVF Clinics in the World- Updated list 2022
Infertility is an issue affecting many people worldwide. About 1 in 4 couples in developing countries are affected by infertility. The lowest fertility rates are in Southern and Eastern Europe and East Asian countries.
Table of Contents :
- Best IVF Clinics in the USA
- Best IVF Clinics in the UK
- Best IVF Clinics in India
- Best IVF Clinics in Turkey
- Best IVF Clinics in Spain
- Best IVF Clinics in Greece
- Best IVF Clinics in the Czech Republic
- Best IVF Clinics in UAE
In vitro fertilization is an assisted reproduction technology (ART) procedure that involves incubating eggs and sperm together in a lab to accelerate hatching, followed by transferring the resulting embryo into the woman's uterus. IVF has proven to be an effective treatment for infertility issues.
Now, let's see which countries are most preferred for IVF treatment and the best IVF clinics in the world.
People in Europe prefer to go to countries like the UK, Spain, Turkey, India, etc., to get treatment for IVF. It is due to low rates, good treatment, and great success rates.
Best IVF Clinics in the USA
The USA is currently one of the biggest countries in research and innovation in the medical field. They have some of the best hospitals and doctors in the world. So, it is natural that people gravitate toward getting IVF treatment in the USA.
|10921 Wilshire Blvd|
Ste 700 Los Angeles,
2. The Fertility Center of Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
8851 W. Sahara Avenue Suite 100
- The Las Vegas Fertility Center was founded in 1988. They have board-certified doctors with about 30-plus years of experience.
- They have helped people in over 70 countries to help expand their families.
- Las Vegas Fertility Center focuses on research, accurate diagnosis, safety, and success. They have excellent success rates and provide definitive treatment.
3. Overlake Reproductive Health, Bellevue, Washington, USA
11232 NE 15th St
- Overlake Reproductive Health IVF clinic is known in the USA for its high success rates and evolution to diagnose factors contributing to male and female infertility.
- They also discuss the issues of each patient individually to provide an individual treatment plan that will benefit them.
- Overlake Reproductive Health is one of the few clinics in Washington State that offers minimally invasive removal of fibroids and endometrial polyps, assisting couples and individuals experiencing infertility due to reproductive challenges.
Best IVF Clinics in the UK
People travel to the United Kingdom for IVF treatment because of the expert infertility specialists and high success rates. They also offer advanced technologies that are developed for IVF treatment.
The UK has some of the best embryologists, infertility specialists, and infertility doctors across the globe.
4. Gennet City Fertility, London, UK
16 St John Street
- Gennet City Fertility is an IVF center connected to 35 clinics across Europe. They have a team of specialists that have great success rates for IVF.
- Their success rates are 51.4 % for clinical pregnancy and 34% for live births as of 2020.
- They use advanced technologies and lab facilities along with providing individualized treatment plans.
- They assess the patients in every step of IVF and have medical professionals with intensive knowledge and experience.
5. Zita West Clinic, London, UK
37 Manchester St, London
- Zita West Clinic has excellent success rates and experienced medical professionals. Their success rates for IVF, with women under 35 using their eggs, are 46%.
- The infertility specialist at Zita West Clinic has over 25 years of experience. They provide individual treatment plans for all the patients and track your progress constantly.
6. Fertility Plus Clinic, London, UK
Devonshire Suite, First Floor112 Harley Street, London
- Fertility Plus is a private IVF clinic providing treatments like IVF, IUI, egg freezing, embryo freezing, embryo screening, etc.
- They provide an individual and personalized approach to every patient. They provide fixed-cost packages, so you do not have to pay extra for the treatment.
Best IVF Clinics in India
India is regarded as one of the greatest medical tourism destinations in the world.
Patients all around the globe may access extremely economical and high-quality IVF therapy because of world-class technology, highly skilled and experienced doctors, and cutting-edge infrastructure.
7. Nova IVF Centre and Fertility Clinic, Andheri, Mumbai
Unit No. 101, Sharayan Audeus Building, Above Hard Rock Café,
Veera Desai Road, Andheri west- Mumbai – 400 053
- Nova IVF has a team of IVF doctors, infertility specialists, and gynecologists to ensure you get the best treatment for your infertility issues.
- They offer budget-friendly plans with alternative payment options like 0% EMI.
- They offer other treatments along with IVF, such as ICSI, TESA, PESA, IUI, PGT, etc.
8. Bloom IVF Centre, Mumbai, India
A-791, Bandra Reclamation Rd, General Arunkumar Vaidya Nagar,
Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050
- Established in 1995, Bloom IVF center is one of the best IVF clinics in India. They have helped people from 15 countries to expand their families with the help of IVF treatment.
- They have state-of-the-art technologies, experienced infertility specialist doctors, and new ART techniques to help you bring a child into the world.
- They have over 35 years of experience and more than 25 awards for their contribution to infertility treatments.
9. Delhi IVF and Fertility Research Centre, Delhi, India
23, Todar Mal Lane, Bengali Market, Near Connaught Place, Delhi
- The clinic was established in 1993 and has a team of medical professionals with a lot of experience.
- The facility is a one-stop shop for everything related to infertility. They have a skilled group of IVF specialists, embryologists, and andrologists on staff.
- They have performed over 860 Surrogacy operations, 4,875 Egg Donor procedures, and 2,265+ Post-Menopausal procedures using IVF.
10. Progenesis Fertility Center, Thane, India
16, First Floor, Dosti Imperia Complex, Ghodbunder Road, Opp R Mall,
Manpada, Thane (West) – 400607
- At Progenesis fertility center, they provide personalized attention to all the patients. They have affordable costs and excellent success rates.
- IVF specialists have a lot of experience successfully treating people with infertility issues.
Best IVF Clinics in Turkey
Turkey, recognized as one of the most affordable nations for IVF treatment, provides several compelling reasons to visit the country for the operation.
The country's significant presence of cutting-edge facilities and well-experienced specialists makes it one of the most popular destinations among European and North American options.
11. Medicana IVF Center, Turkey
Beylikdüzü caddesi No:3,
34520 Beylikdüzü, Turkey
- Medicana has extensive expertise with the IVF procedure and provides much lower pricing, especially compared to the US or European nations.
- The facility also claims to provide financial assistance to patients who repeat failed cycles.
- Patients may anticipate no waiting list for IVF treatment. Medicana also provides IVF treatment packages in which patients can take fertility medicines in their home country and then go to Turkey for the rest of the operation.
12. Medical Park Hospitals, Turkey
Bahçelievler Mahallesi, E-5 Karayolu /
Kültür Sok No:1, 34180 Bahçelievler/İstanbul, Turkey
- Medical Park hospital has advanced technology and andrology laboratories that help them offer cutting-edge and advanced treatments.
- Medical Park hospitals have the highest IVF success rates in the world because of their advanced equipment and expert IVF team.
- The IVF team is constantly updating its knowledge so it can provide advanced treatments to patients.
13. Hisar Hospital, Turkey
Saray, Hisar Intercontinental Hospital,
34768 Ümraniye/İstanbul, Turkey
- The In Vitro Fertilization Center at Hisar Hospital employs cutting-edge reproductive medicine techniques to achieve good results.
- They provide advanced treatments such as microinjection, cryopreservation, surgical sperm retrieval, and various additional treatment protocols for different types of infertility issues.
Best IVF Clinics in Spain
Spain is one of the most frequently visited countries for IVF treatment and has a few of the best IVF clinics in the world.
It's no surprise that sophisticated facilities, skilled specialists, and several rules and regulations assure patient safety and care. Not to mention the numerous locations to explore.
Spain is also regarded as the country with the highest IVF success rate.
One of the primary reasons patients go to Spain is for egg donation, which has a greater success rate.
14. Reproclinic, Barcelona, Spain
Reproclinic, Carrer del Comte d'Urgell,
46, 08011 Barcelona, Spain
- Reproclinic is a modern and reliable fertility clinic. They use innovative techniques and genetic tests to provide you with the best treatment possible.
- They offer personalized treatment by studying your fertility issues and planning your treatment.
- They have a significant medical team and excellent success rates. The experienced doctors provide the best treatment and maximize your chance of pregnancy.
- The team offers to speak with you in the language you are comfortable with, so language would not be a barrier.
- Reproclinic's guarantee program provides two assisted reproduction techniques: IVF with egg donation or IVF with your eggs, two of the most effective and safe methods for ensuring a live delivery. If live birth is not achieved, they reimburse your money back. Though, they do have some terms and conditions for this.
15. Tambre Fertility Clinic, Madrid, Spain
C. del Tambre,
8, 28002 Madrid, Spain
- Tambre Fertility clinic has performed IVF treatments for over four decades. They have great success rates, such as 62% for women under age 35, 58% for women aged 35 to 39 and 42% for women over the age of 39.
- They provide treatments and techniques like artificial insemination, ICSI, blastocyst, egg donation, egg freezing, etc.
- They use the latest technologies to offer you the best treatments.
- Tambre Fertility Clinic has expert medical professionals who provide the best treatment for increasing your chances of pregnancy.
16. IVF Life, Alicante, Spain
Av. de Ansaldo,
13, 03540 Alicante, Spain
- IVF life is an IVF clinic that specializes in complex IVF cases. If the patients have failed 4.5 IVF cycles on average, they come to IVF life for further treatment.
- The success rate of IVF life is up to 80%. They provide advanced treatments and techniques like ROPA, artificial insemination, embryo adoption, fertility preservation, etc.
- They have a team of medical experts in this field and have a lot of experience treating people with infertility issues.
Best IVF Clinics in Greece
Greece has one of the lowest IVF treatment expenses in the world.
Another incentive to select Greece for IVF treatment is that Greece developed the legal framework governing IVF in 2005.
The country offers a welcoming and straightforward system, some of the most excellent facilities, and physicians. It has some of the best IVF clinics in the world.
It permits women under 50 and men (of any age) to receive IVF therapy, making it the country providing some of the best IVF clinics in the world for over 40 years of age.
Finally, Greece either has no or a minimal waiting list.
17. New Life IVF, Kalamaria Municipality, Greece
Eth. Antistaseos 171,
Kalamaria 551 34, Greece
- New Life IVF is the first IVF licensed clinic in Greece. It provides many infertility-related treatments along with IVF treatments.
- They provide perks like personal email correspondence, free Skype appointments, 24/7 mobile availability, etc.
- They have great success rates and an excellent medical team that provides the best possible treatment for you.
- The rates of New Life IVF are lower than in other European countries.
18. Embryoclinic Fertility Clinic, Thessaloniki, Greece
Thessaloniki 551 33, Greece
- Embryoclinic Fertility Clinic was established in 1999, having over two decades of experience. The medical team has more than 20 years of experience and has successfully treated many patients.
- They have state-of-the-art laboratories and offer treatments with the latest technologies.
- They provide quality care and fertility services that are customized for the patients.
19. Serum IVF Fertility Clinic, Lykovrysi, Greece
26, Leof. Sofokli Venizelou Ave,
Likovrisi 141 23, Greece
- Serum IVF Fertility Clinic was founded in 1989 and has over 30 years of expertise in providing some of the best IVF treatments in Greece.
- They have a team of expert medical professionals who provide fertility treatments.
- Serum IVF individualizes IVF treatment and protocol to maximize your chances of getting pregnant. They also provide treatments like egg donation along with IVF.
- They also offer rapid fertility tests and treatments without waiting lists.
Best IVF Clinics in the Czech Republic
The Czech Republic has around 30 clinics spread across the country and is adequately regulated by the Czech Society for Assisted Reproduction.
The facilities speak English, so it is easy for patients traveling abroad. It's worth noting that in this nation, women can obtain IVF therapy until they are 48.
Czech Republic has some of the top IVF clinics in the world.
20. Repromeda Clinic, Brno, Czech Republic
Biology Park, Studentská 6,
625 00 Bohunice, Czechia
- At Repromeda, the doctors find out the cause of your infertility, plan your treatment according to it, and help you achieve your desired goal.
- They also provide genetic testing, improving your chances of having a healthy baby.
- The doctors at Repromeda have about 23 years of experience treating people with infertility issues.
21. Ferticare Clinic, Prague, Czech Republic
Radlická 3185, 150 00
Praha 5-Smíchov, Czechia
- The doctors at Ferticare clinic have several years of experience in treating patients with infertility issues successfully.
- At the Ferticare clinic, there is no waiting time, and your treatment will be designed according to your needs.
- They also have the latest technologies, medical techniques, and one of the largest donor databases in the region.
22. Reprofit Clinic, Brno, Czech Republic
Hlinky 48/122, 603 00
- Throughout their ten-year existence, more than 15,000 couples from more than 90 countries have sought help from the Retrofit clinic.
- They have a team of infertility specialists that locate the cause of infertility and treat you accordingly. They provide you with a personal coordinator to help you throughout the treatment.
- The IVF success rate of Reprofit clinic is up to 50%, whereas the embryo transfer rate is up to 22%.
Best IVF Clinics in UAE
The UAE provides world-class fertility treatment and various services such as gynecological consultation, diagnostic testing, etc. The UAE has excellent success rates for IVF procedures, making it the most desired location for reproductive tourism.
Furthermore, the UAE has modified the tourist/medical visa criteria and grants visas on arrival for various nations, attracting travelers from all over the world.
23. Millennium Medical Center (MMC) IVF Fertility Center, Dubai, UAE
Metro - Wafi Residence Office
- MMC has a team of expert doctors that have a cumulative experience of 25 years. They have been established since 1990.
- MMC has a dedicated team of ART embryologists and clinicians. They provide personalized solutions for the patient's infertility issues.
24. ART Fertility Clinics, Dubai, UAE
Jumeirah St - Umm Suqeim - Umm Suqeim 3
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- ART Fertility Clinics have an IVF success rate of 56%. They provide IVF treatments and IUI, ICSI, assisted hatching, ovarian stimulation, PESA, TESE, etc.
- They have an experienced team of doctors that understand your infertility issues and provide treatment accordingly. They have clinics in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and Al Ain.
25. Orchid Fertility Clinic, Dubai, UAE
4016 Block E, Building 64 Street 15,
Oud Metha Road,Dubai Healthcare,
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Established in 1990, Orchid fertility center has more than four decades of experience treating infertility patients. The success rate of the clinic for IVF is around 54%.
- They have a team of expert IVF specialists that attend to your infertility issues and treat you accordingly.
IVF can be highly beneficial to people who have been trying to conceive for many years and are unsuccessful. It is an effective treatment and can increase your chances of starting your own family. The above list contains the 25 best IVF clinics in the world, which can be a guide for you if you want to start your IVF treatment.