Cervical Cerclage doctors in Kundalahalli & nearby areas in Bangalore, 16 Results
Dr. Jyothi Patil
17 years of experience
Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine, MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- Co- authored an article on “Which way is Infertility heading ? Latest techniques in ART “ :- Perinatal and Neonatal Care in 2016.
- Senior Consultant at Rainbow Hospital IVF Center.
- Member of Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (ISAR).
Dr. Kanti Sahu
24 years of experience
MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
Dr. Sandya Rani
18 years of experience
DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology, MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
Dr. Sireesha Reddy
21 years of experience
CCT (UK), MRCOG(UK), MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- Best oral presentation for 'Duration of incision to entry in different laparoscopy entry methods in 2008.
- Chief Consultant Gynaecologist at Mother Hood Hospitals.
- Member of Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists, London (RCOG).
Dr. Dhivya Chandrasekar
15 years of experience
Diploma in Endoscopy, CCT (Obs & Gynec) (UK), MRCOG(UK), MBBS
- BSGE Travelling Scholarship in 2017.
- Certificate of completion of training at London.
- Member of Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Dr. Reshu Saraogi
14 years of experience
Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- R D Pandit Award for the Best Thesis in 2009.
- Laparoscopic Surgeon at Dr Ramesh Hospital.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).