Cosmetologists in Koramangala & nearby areas in Bangalore, 10 Results
Dr. S C Rajendran
39 years of experience
MD - Dermatology, MBBS
- Former Scientific Committee Chair Person Of Dermacon in 2013.
- Former prof. & HOD of Dermatoloy at St. John's Medical College & Hospital.
- Member of Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists (IADVL).
Dr. Parthasarathi Dutta Roy
20 years of experience
MD - Dermatology, DDVL, MBBS, B.Sc
- ABP News Present Health care Leadership Award For Best Dermatologist in Asia in 2018.
- Senior Consultant at Kaya Skin Care.
- Member of Karnataka Medical Council.
Dr. Gajanan Jadhao
18 years of experience
PGDCC, Master in Hair Transplant, Diploma in Anesthesiology (DA), MBBS
- Best Hair Transplant Centre In Marathwada Region in 2016.
- Hair Transplant Surgeon at ILAMED.
- Member of Indian Medical Association.
Dr. Asmita Dhekne Chebbi
10 years of experience
MD - Dermatology, MBBS
Dr. Deepak K L Gowda
30 years of experience
M.Ch., DNB, DNB, MS, MBBS
- Best paper Award at Indian Society for Hand Surgery Annual conference in 2002.
- Senior Consultant Plastic Surgeon at Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore.
- Member of All India Association of Plastic Surgeons.
Questions & Answers on "Cosmetology" (86)
Diode laser treatment is required for Pilonidal Sinus. Actually Pilonidal Sinus can be treated surgically only. The cavity needs to be removed surgically otherwise the problem will reoccur. After the surgery has been done a diode laser will clear the hairs over the back portion and that will result into complete remission
Strawberry legs generally caused by irritation of the hair follicles specially after waxing so first thing is adopting laser hair removal over waxing that will permanently solve the problem. Secondly If you want to try waxing then use soft wax and also apply coconut oil post waxing. Use Antiseptic like Cetrimide before waxing and mild topical steroids or moderately potent steroids can be applied after waxing process for 2-3 days so that it won't give rise to strawberry legs
Post 3 weeks after Rhinoplasty
- All of your bruising in the under eye area will disappear
- There might be a bit of tip swelling which can be still persistent.
- Avoid unnecessary touching and picking your nose to avoid displacement of nasal bones(osteotomy was done) and diced cartilages(if used)
Chemical peel take around 10 mins.