Prostatectomy Doctors in India
Urology Hospitals in India
Urology questions asked by people
The price of enlarged prostate surgery in India ranges from INR 70000 ($846) to INR 3,50,000 ($4234), depending on the procedure and the amenities offered in various hospitals. The average cost of prostate surgery in India ranges from INR 2,50,000 ($3024). The cost of this treatment varies depending on several variables, including the type of treatment used and the facility's location.
Cost in Top Cities
Types of Prostate Surgery & Their Costs in India
There are three main types of prostate surgery in India, i.e.
- Radical prostatectomy
- Transurethral resection of the prostate (TURP)
- Laser Surgery
- TURP surgery costs in India range from INR 1,50,000 ($1876) to INR 2,50,000 ($3126) (2-3 days in hospital). Most often, prostatectomy is done to treat localized prostate cancer. It may be used alone or in conjunction with chemotherapy, hormone therapy and radiation.
- The cost of Radical Prostatectomy ranges from INR 5,11,270 ($6395) (2-4 days in hospital) Radical prostatectomy is surgery to remove the entire prostate gland and the surrounding lymph nodes to treat men with localized prostate cancer.
- Prostate laser surgery: The average cost of prostate laser surgery in India is approximately INR 1,45,500. However, the cost may vary depending on the different hospitals in different countries.
Patients with prostate cancer are most frequently advised to undergo surgery. Again, though, the choice of treatment strategy is based on the condition of the patient and the severity of the malignancy. The average cost of prostate surgery in some of the world's top medical tourism locations is shown in the following table.
Radical Prostatectomy (Laser)
Transurethral Resection of the Prostate (TURP)
In addition to prostatectomy and TURP, there are various other forms of prostate cancer operations. Cyberknife surgery (da Vinci), high intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU), cryosurgery, and orchiectomy are only a few of the other surgical procedures.
Factors Affecting The Prostate Surgery Cost In India
The cost of a prostate cancer procedure is based on a number of variables. Some of the elements that affect the overall cost of prostate cancer surgery include the following:
*The kind of incision and where it was made
*How technology is employed (laser, laparoscopic, or robotic)
*Kind of process (open or minimally invasive)
Why consider getting prostate surgery in India?
The following reasons make India an ideal destination for Prostate Surgery
- Accredited Hospitals
- Affordable Treatment
- Experienced Surgeons
- Personalised Treatments
- Use of Advanced Medical Equipment and Technology etc.
Disclaimer : The above rates are for reference purpose only and may vary based on different requirements. To know actual rates, please contact us.
How can Clinicspots help you?
Connect on WhatsApp and Video Consultation
Help With Medical Visa
Travel Guidelines & Stay