Endocrinologists in Mumbai, 28 Results
Dr. Sudhindra Kulkarni
27 years of experience
DM - Endocrinology, MD - Medicine, MBBS
- National Merit Scholarship in 1984.
- Consultant Endocrinologist at Fortis Hospitals.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Sahil Fulara
10 years of experience
Post Graduate Diploma in Endocrinology, Fellow of American College of Endocrinology(FACE), Diploma in Diabetes/Endocrinology (Middlesex University), Post Graduate Certificate in Thyroid, MD - General Medicine, MBBS
- Delegate in Diabetes CME and workshop Held at Dr. D.Y. Patil Hospital and Research Center. in 2017.
- Fellow in Endocrinology at Methodist Hospital Houston, Texas.
- Member of American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE).
Dr. Sanjiv Shah
42 years of experience
MD - Medicine, MBBS
- Scientist-CDRI, Clinical Pharmacology, KEM Hospital, From 1983 in 1987.
- Consultant at CSIR Herbal antidiabetic drugs.
- Member of Association of Physicians of India (API).
Dr. Altamash Shaikh
24 years of experience
DNB - General Medicine, DNB - Endocrinology, Diabetes, Metabolism, MBBS
- • Awarded 1s prize in Paediatric Endocrinology Training (PET) quiz.
- Consultant Endocrinologist, Diabetologist & Metabolic Physician at INDU clinic (Hospital & Diagnostic centre) Colaba.
- Member of Indian Society of Pediatric & Adolescent Endocrinology.
Dr. Sandeep Singh
26 years of experience
Certification in Dietician and Nutritionist, Certificate Course in Yoga and Naturopathy, BAMS
- Diabetic Educator Indo-Vietnam Medical Board in 2014.
- Owner at Sai Arogya Holistic Health Care.
- Member of International Naturopathy Organization.
Questions & Answers on "Endocrinologist" (13)
It's better to visit a specialist in person, as for diagnosis it will be essential to go through the latest blood reports and logbook readings, and additionally your details regarding current prescription is required as well. But I will advise you to take Multivitamin B12 like Nervmax and Uprise D3 for few months. Refer this page to find doctors - Diabetologists in Ghaziabad, or let the clinicspots team know if your location is different, or else I can be contacted too.
For IUI your fallopians tubes must be open.
To check Fallopian tubes we need a diagnostic hysterolaparoscopy, wherein a telescope is put into your abdomen from your belly button, so as to check the exterior of your uterus as well as the external opening of the Fallopian tubes.
Additionally, we have to do a hysteroscopy as well, that is putting a telescope into your vaginal opening and then having a look at the inner lining and the internal opening of your tube.
If your tubes are normal then you have unexplained case of infertility, and same has been observed in few instances in past. Sometimes there are no reasons for infertility as such, but this can be concluded only if your reports and that of your husband's turn out to be normal.
If you are overweight then you should also follow a healthy diet & exercise routine.
After doing all of this you can go ahead with IUI, if at all you have unexplained infertility. It can be done for 4-5 cycles.
You can approach any doctor from this page - Ivf doctors in India, or you can come to me as well, whichever you feel is convenient.
For fluctuating glucose level make sure that he is following up with the doctor and taking medicines on time. He should follow all the lifestyle modifications and walk as well as exercise daily. But it's important to know what medication he is taking for RA. I will advise you to start arms and wrist exercises along with doing yoga stretches every day for the blood flow. If in need of any help, then you can refer this page to find doctors - Diabetologists in Ghaziabad, or let the clinicspots team know if in case you prefer a different city, and additionally I can be reached out to as well.