General Surgeons in Ghaziabad, 39 Results
Dr. Amit Jain
18 years of experience
FMAS, FIAGES, FALS, MCh - Surgical Gastroenterology/G.I. Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- FMAS (Fellowship in Miminal Access Surgery) in 2018.
- Consultant GI Oncosurgery and Bariatric Surgery at JP Hospital Sector 128 Noida.
- Member of IMA College of General Practitioners.
Dr. Arun Verma
24 years of experience
Fellow HPB Surgery & Liver Transplant (Singapore), Fellowship (Multi Organ Transplant), Fellowship in Laparoscopy, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Gold Medal by Association of Surgeons of India in 2005.
- Liver Transplant and HPB Senior Fellow at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital.
- Member of American Society of Transplant SurgeonS.
Dr. Sukhbir Singh
20 years of experience
Fellowship in Cosmetic Surgery, DNB - Plastic Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Singh K B, Premkumar B, Sasikumar M, Singh S, et al. Foreign Body in the Common Bile Duct – Defying nature. Sri Ramachandra Journal of Medicine September 2006, Vol. 1 Issue 1: 43-44..
- Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon at Paras Hospital.
- Member of Association of Plastic Surgeons of India (APSI).
Dr. Vikrant Sharma
10 years of experience
FNB in Minimal Access Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS, MD - Physician
Dr. Deepa Tayal
22 years of experience
- Clinical attachment Charring Cross Hospital - London in 2007.
- Sr. Consultant Breast Surgeon at Fortis La Femme.
- Member of Delhi Medical Council.
Questions & Answers on "General Surgeon" (65)
Get a ultrasound done of the local part and then consult a surgeon for the treatment.
It can be an infection but the lump if palpable get a needle biopsy done with CT thorax/MRI. consult a surgeon as the the problem needs to be evaluated
You need to visit plastic surgeon personally as there are many factors like age which will decide the line of treatment.
Looks like a Sebaceous cyst.
These cysts have to be removed surgically as if their wall is not removed, they recur.
Surgery for cyst removal is done under local anesthesia.
It gives a permanent solution.
We need more information to know about the condition of the tumor. Please share your reports or consult a orthopedist near you